(final)

some party

“GIRLS GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT”

“GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY”

“MISTER MISTER NAL BWA MISTER MISTER”

“AYOO GG!!”

“I swear I will stab you in the eye with this cake knife.”

“I think my brain just fell.”

“Doojoon ah! Shut up!”

Yoseob turned to the slightly dancing Dongwoon and glared at the maknae. “Yah! This is all your fault! Why did you give him Soshi’s discography since debut to him?? Now how are we going to enjoy the cake you moron?!”

“Hehe. Sorry.” He apologized before grabbing a mic and sang along with the leader. “I LOVE YOU YOONA!! AAAAW!!” Doojoon catscreamed at his mic as if Yoona could hear him.

“Breaking news, Seunggi had her.” “Well too bad because she ain’t got this booty.” Doojoon stuck out his tongue to Junhyung and flattered his while trying to dance along to I Got A Boy moves. “OH OH OH AYOO OH OH AYOOO!”

“Ay, it wasn’t like that hyung. It’s like this.” Dongwoon demonstrated the infamous bud moves. “Like this?” Doojoon does the cute move with an aegyo worth vomiting.

Gikwang pulled out his hair in fustation. “Hyung! We’re supposed to be celebrating your birthday! Not fangirling over Girls’ Generation!” Lowering his gaze, Doojoon pouted. “You don’t like seeing me happy?” Feeling guilty, Gikwang stuttered. “No.. No, that’s not what I meant…” “So, you do want to see me be happy?” “Of course.. But..” Acting over, Doojoon looked up with the biggest smile and posed with his right hand in the air and another on his waist, he screamed, his voice a pitch higher. “Then let’s get Soshi wasted, es!” with the maknae cheering for him like a sassy cheerleader. “You go hyung!”

Next morning, Junhyung woke up to see a pink and white tutu over his pants and tasted lipstick on his lips with Powerpuff Girls socks on.