Chapter 1

The Composer

Hustle and bustle in Seoul, Korea. 

Yoo Ha Neul

*cling ~ cling ~* Sounds a cup of coffee being stirred. Ha Neul, walk into a coffee shop to find some inspiration from residents of Seoul for YG Entertainment's new song. It's dedicated to Lee Hi. So, it must be something fresh. *sip hot caramel latte* "Emmm~ this is how we enjoy our life" Talking to herself. Scrolling her iPhone, take a look around. A pen and paper. Classic style. Won't be deleted. Playing with those fake spectacles, tied her hair up as hair bun. Superbly korean ! Even Though, she's mixed of Korean & American. Ha Neul put her earphones to listen to her favourite song. 

 

Lee Yoon Jae

Heat of rainy showers, Smells of cappucino bubbles on his body. The clothes that has been prepared by the maids. Navy blue coat, Blue-white striped shirt from Thom Browne, Smells of Bleu perfume by Chanel. He went downstairs, the smells of Americano really made his day. 

"Eo ? Yoon Jae-ssi. Are you going to France today ?" Ask Park Bom, his omma.

"Nae. Omma, I'll be back in Korea by next two nights. Then, I'll go to Hyun Jae's samcheon cafe, arasseo ?" Ask him politely.

"Oh, Yoon jae, guhjitmal. He said that he felt uneasy when you worked as waiter at there." Ask Lee Seung Hyun, his appa.

"Neh ? Andwae... It can't be happen... I helped him with sincere. So I won't stop." Yoon Jae will not be at home for two nights as usual. He will work on weekend to help his samcheon (uncle) 

 

xxxxx

 

At YG Entertainment

After a cup of her fav latte, She went to her work place.

"Yah, Ha Neul. How's the lyrics ? We have to get Ha Yi-ssi into the recording by next month." Ask Lydia Paek.

"I'm working on it. Can you give me the specific date ? So I can submit it as soon as possible." Ask Ha Neul.

"Hmm, submit it by March 31st, Okay ?" 

Ha Neul walk away, "There's still a lot of time. Maybe I should have a trip for some inspiration. France maybe ?" She talks to herself. She booked her flight and going to France by this noon. *jump in her car, go for a ride

 

xxxxx

 

Ha Neul went home, She packed her things and flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *sings Fly remix Tablo ft Lee Hi* She arrived at Paris after 11 hrs (10 PM) after an exhausting flight. She walks down to the street. Paris is a city of Fashion, so shopping is a must. Ha Neul sacrifice her favourite fashion outfits into high-class women style. 

 

 

With her luxury luggage, a cup of Americano in her hand. She went into a Balmain store. Then a call-in phone from her sister. 

"Yah, eonni ! eodiiss-eo ?" Ask Ha Rin.

"I'm at Paris. Did omma didn't tell you ?" she replied.

"Neh ? Waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, eonni ! I wanted to join you so bad !" 

 

"Andwae ! I'm here to look for some inspiration for Ha Yi new song. I'm in Balmain store. I'll buy you anything. Annyeong !" She hung up. Look for a souvenir for her baby sis. It takes half an hour to choose for just one thing. Ha Rin is a very thorough about her fashion. 2NE1 is her role model. She really loves 2NE1's fashion. Especially, Sandara Park. 

 

After another exhausting shopping for an hours, because it's already 11 PM. She gets tired and went to her hotel.

"Yes miss ? May I help you ?"

"I booked a hotel room this afternoon, and I'm going to check in tonight. My name is Yoo Ha Neul"

"Okay, Room 362B Floor 23. Here's your key and enjoy your holiday" With a sweet smile of the hotel desk clerk. Ha Neul going to her hotel room slowly, she gets into the elevator. 

 

The second meeting

In elevator, there's a man. It's Yoon Jae. Both of them didn't realize that they used to bumped into each other at California last month. Then, Yoon Jae said something,

"Hey"

*haneul takes off her sunglasses* "Hey" she replied.

"You look like asian, where are you from ?" Ask Yoon Jae.

"I'm from Seoul, Korea."

*speaks hangul* "Oh really ? Me too. I'm Lee Yoon Jae, And you ?" 

"Oh ? I'm Yoo Ha Neul" *bows to each other* 

 

*tingg~* The 23rd floor has arrived. They both walked out from the elevator. Then, both of them step back to see the number of floor, then walked out from it together. 

"nehh ? we're on the same floor ?" Ask Ha Neul.

"yes. Let's go. What is your room number ?" Ask Yoon Jae.

"Eo... *she was thinking if she should or not tell him* it's 362B." 

"I'm 350B. So, I'll catch you later" He smiled. 

 

WAIT FOR CHAPTER 2 (STORY IN PARIS)