It Wasn't Just A Game

It Wasn't Just A Game

Hey! Jaebum here!

So, Jinyoung introduced me to blogging a few days ago (the guy has tons of blog posts), and I decided to give it a shot. 

Anyway, something happened. Something BIG, and I wanted to share it with you guys (even though no one probably reads my blog yet). So this is what happened. 

Flashback to when Jinyoung told me he was gay and he had feelings for me.

I honestly did not know how to react to what he said to me that day. Sure I knew he was gay ever since we were trainees (don't ask how 'cause I don't remember how I knew). What took me by surprise was when he said he had feelings for me. I wasn't disgusted or anything. I was really just surprised. (who wouldn't be?). You already know how things went from there.

Jinyoung was the first person EVER in my entire life, who told me they had feelings for me. Now you're probably thinking, "Oh so that's the big thing he was talking about". No, it isn't. I mean it is, but it isn't. It's a big thing, but it's not THE big thing I aws talking about. Am I making any sense? Hopefully I am. Anyway, moving on.

On Jinyoung's request, I told the other guys about him being gay. None of them had a problem with it. In fact, they were quite happy that Jinyoung didn't have to feel like he had to hide something. One by one, they all went into Jinyoung's room to give him a hug, and just talk to him. A few minutes later, Jinyoung went out of his room with Mark (who was the last person who talked to Jinyoung), and joined us in the living room. Jinyoung sat beside me, looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you", said Jinyoung.

"For what?", I asked.

"For being there for me. For being my best friend", Jinyoung replied

I chuckled and ruffled his hair, and said, "You know I'll always be your best friend, so stop being so sentimental".

Jinyoung laughed and slapped my arm. "Yah! I was not being sentimental", he said.

"Riiiiiiiiiight", I said, teasing him, while pinching his cheek. Jinyoung smiled, and a blush crept up his face. I don't know why I did that. I didn't even have feelings for him. What if I get his hopes up and end up hurting him in the end? I cleared my throat and said, "Jinyoungiiieeeee, I'm hungry".

"Yeah, so?", he asked, smiling.

"Cook for meeeeeeee", I said, trying to act cute. All the other guys were exclaiming in disgust. There was Bambam with his signature "Ew", shouts coming from Yugyeom and Youngjae, and Mark and Jackson screaming, "STOP!". Jinyoung just laughed and got up. "You can stop now. It doesn't suit you", he said sticking out his tongue, and going to the kitchen to cook something. My eyes followed Jinyoung as he left the living room. When I turned my eyes back to the other guys, they were all staring at me.

"Did something happen between you and Jinyoung?", asked Mark. 

I could feel my face heating up. "W-what? No, of course not!", I said. I was completely flustered (for whatever reason I had, I don't know)

"Hyung, you don't have to deny it", said Bambam

"I'm not denying anything", I replied.

"Suuuuuuuuure", said Jackson, smirking,

"I'm honestly not!", I kept on insisting. The other guys just nodded, smiles plastered on their faces. I knew they didn't believe me. "C'mon guys. I promise nothing happened between us. We just talked about everything he told you"

"Including the part where he had feelings for you?", asked Youngjae.

I nodded and said, "And no, I do not have feelings for Jinyoung". They just nodded. I was sure they didn't believe me, but then again, I don't even think I convinced myself of that.

 

A few days after that, we were backstage waiting to perform. We were all done preparing, and now we were just waiting for our cue to go up on stage. Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae were talking to each other a few meters away. I spotted Jinyoung reading his book, and Mark sitting beside him, with his head on Jinyoung's shoulder. There was a heavy feeling in my chest. I shrugged it off and called the other guys to get ready for our performance.

Jinyoung and Mark looked like they became closer after Jinyoung came out to us. His arm was wrapped around Jinyoung, pulling him closer. There it was again; the heavy feeling in my chest. 

"Let's do well, okay guys?", I said, trying to push down that heavy feeling. They all nodded and we got on stage to perform. I tried my best to enjoy the performance, but I couldn't. I hope I looked like I did. I had no idea why I was like that. I have NEVER gone on stage, performed, and not enjoy it AT ALL. All that was in my mind was Jinyoung and Mark together. Thankfully, I didn't make any mistakes, but those thoughts kept disturbing me as we headed back to our dorm. 

When we got back, I changed my clothes and immediately lay down on my bed. I put my arm over my eyes, hoping that I could go to sleep soon. I heard the door open, but I didn't budge. 

"Hyung". It was Youngjae. I sat up and looked at him with a questioning look on my face. "Are you okay?", he asked.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?", I replied. A completely lie obviously.

"You didn't seem like you were satisfied with today's performance", he said.

"No, I am. It's just.... I'm tired", I said. More lies.

Youngjae nodded and said, "Okay Hyung. Get some sleep then", before closing the door behind him. I sat there for what felt like hours staring at the wall beside me. A few minutes later, I heard the other guys laughing outside. I got up, and opened the door to see what was going on. They were all in the living room, talking. Apparently, Jackson had just made a joke that made everyone laugh. I looked around, and sure enough, Mark had his head on Jinyoung's shoulder. Jinyoung was smiling and laughing as if nothing was wrong, occasionally looking at Mark. 

"Oh Jaebum, care to join us?", asked Mark.

"Maybe later. I gotta go use the bathroom", I said, before running of to the bathroom. I shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror. What was wrong with me? I sighed and turned the tap on, and washed my face. The cool water seemed to calm me down a bit. Nothing is wrong. Calm down, and take a deep breath. I left the bathroom and headed towards the living room. Unfortunately, the first thing my eyes landed on was Jinyoung and Mark. Worse, I walked in just in time to see Mark peck Jinyoung's cheek. Without thinking about it, I hurried off to my bedroom and slammed the door close.

I buried my face in my pillow and screamed. Hopefully my scream was muffled enough that the other guys couldn't hear it. A moment later, I heard the door open, then close. 

"Jaebum. Jaebum-a. Jaebummieeeeee". It was Jinyoung. I felt him sit down on the space beside me. he started poking me all while saying "Jaebummie" over and over like a broken record. I couldn't resist him- I mean, I was getting annoyed, so I sat up.

"Well this looks like a familiar scene", Jinyoung said, chuckling. I just stared at him blankly.

"What do you want?", I asked.

"No need to be so cold. I just wanted to make sure you were okay", he replied.

"I'm fine. Just leave me alone", I said. 

"Not until you tell me what's wrong. And don't even try denying it. I've known you for years Jaebum. I know when you're not okay", Jinyoung said.

I just sighed and said, "You- Do you like Mark?"

I smile crept up his face and soon he burst out laughing. He started rolling around and kept laughing.

"Yah! What's so funny?!", I said. 

Jinyoung sat up, still smiling, and said, "No, I don't. I like someone else, remember?"

My face started heating up, so I put my head down so he couldn't see how red my face was. He forcibly pushed my head up and asked, "Why are you blushing?", while chuckling.

"You- You still like me?", I asked. he flicked my forehead with his fingers, then nodded. "But what about-". "Mark hyung? Sure he's good-looking, sweet, can do martial arts tricking the best, dances really well, can rap-". I'm sure he would have kept going on had I not interrupted.

"Yah!", I shouted.

Jinyoung chuckled and said, "But I don't like him. He only does that to me because he says he feels closer to me now, because I trusted you guys with something as personal, and as fragile as my secret. Anyway, I still like you. I even have this list of things on why I like you. It's quite short really"

Before I could scream, Jinyoung put his hand over my mouth and said, "Let me explain. It's really short because there's only one word written there: 'Everything'".

I swear, I felt like the happiest person in the world. My face was as red as a tomato, my smile was as wide as you can imagine, and because I smiled so widely, my eyes looked like they disappeared. I ruffled his hair and said, "Who knew you were such a cheeseball?"

"My cheesiness is exclusive to you only though. Well you, and our fans", he said. Before I knew it, I leaned towards him, closed my eyes, and kissed Jinyoung. BEST. FEELING. EVER. It lasted for a few seconds, before I pulled away. We both had smiles on our faces. 

"So, does that mean we're....", said Jinyoung, gesturing to the both of us.

"That depends. If you agree then-". Jinyoung cut me off with a kiss. "I'll take that as a yes then", I said, smiling. 

 

Now here we are. Jinyoung and I are dating, and we now sleep in the same room. We asked our manager if we could, and he said yes. WE JUST SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM. Occasionally cuddling, but nothing more. Anyway, that's basically it. I guess Jinyoung was right. It wasn't just a game, to both of us. It was the beginning of our love story. That sounded too cheesy, forgive me for that, I'm new to this blogging thing. 

Jinyoung's telling me to finish this blog post already. 'Till I blog again. Bye.

 

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: This is probably WAY overdue, I think e.e But since some of you guys, me included, felt like a sequel was "needed", I don't really know. But you know, here it is. I hope you enjoyed it :D Please comment, subscribe, and upvote c: If it was bad, tell me. Byeeeeeeeeeee -u-