Chapter 2

Taming the Chicken

a very short update.....

 

The lunch was fun. We ate and talked a lot. I watched as my dear brother, Soohyun, glanced towards the other table. He's looking at Bae Suzy. He has been courting her over a year now. Suzy unni likes him back, but she wants to focus on her studies first. My brother respects her decision and he promised to wait for her. I hope my brother keeps that promise because I like Suzy unni to be my future sister-in-law.

 

On the other hand, Minnie and Key oppa are bickering again. Minnie will say something, and then, Key oppa will say something to counter attack against Minnie's statement. Key oppa pays too much attention to what Minnie says. And then, here comes Jjong oppa. He will do anything to defend Minnie and sometimes, he changes the topic to avoid more bickering. I feel so bad for Jjong oppa. He likes her very much, but Minnie likes his twin brother. Key ang Jjong oppa are fraternal twins. Jjong oppa is five minutes older than Key oppa. They are both very diffrent. Key oppa is very vocal about his feelings, while Jjong oppa is the silent type. He always keeps thing to himself, except for one thing. He can never hide the fact that he likes, I mean loves Minnie.

 

Ina likes Minho. Minho likes Ina. It seems like they already have a happy love story, but there's a problem. Minho is too scared to confess his feelings for Ina. He's scared that she might just dump him. On the other hand, Ina does not want to assume that Minho likes her. Everyday, Minho carries Ina's bag and he even sends her home, but Ina is really clueless.

 

Taeminnie is Ina's younger brother. He's the youngest in our group. He's still in the 10th Grade while the rest of us are in the 11th Grade, except for Soohyun oppa who's in the 12th Grade. I treat him like my younger brother. I have always wanted to have a younger brother, so Ina is very kind to share her brother with me! Taeminnie is so adorable and cute, but he can be very protective when it comes to his noona. Minho is the only guy he trusts when it comes to Ina. Because he can be very protective, Soohyun oppa pays him 3 banana milks a day to be my security guard. He loves banana milk so much that he agreed to my idiot brother's idea of me having a security guard.

 

We are very noisy, and sometimes, we even bicker among each other. But despite the constant bickering, we can't hide the fact that we care and love for each other. I'm so blessed to have them as my family.