Weakness

Baby good night...


Soo, i got really inspired by Gdragon's and TOP's song: Baby Good Night. I think its beautiful and here is a little scenario inspired by it. DEFINITELY LISTEN TO IT, TOO GET THE FULL EFFECT!!    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRJ4IzpfVUs


Baby good night 
Should I draw the image of her sleeping
Dont be shy anymore, Youre already my girl
Even if its not clear its that way to me
Youre more than I deserve
Youre perfect, Thank you for being by my side baby, my lady.
Baby good night
Baby good night
Baby good night

The coldness of your apartment became unbearable with every day. It felt like an empty and foreign place. Just like you... You became empty as if your body was just a shell. You became weaker with every tear and every heartbreak. Everyone told you " Oh, your so naive!" What is so naive with believing in love? I guess it became a weakness to feel. You trusted people you shouldn't have. But a small beacon of hope appeared. And that hope was Jiyong. You didn't feel as empty anymore when you would see him. He made you complete. You were sitting on the floor of your apartment in a black velvet night gown. Your knuckles went white from the cold. But you didn't mind, it was like a delightful sting roaming through your body. " Knock, knock". Standing up you walk to the door. Opening it, there he was. Jiyong. His eyes fell when he saw you. Your black silky hair cascading to your s, milky soft skin exposed, soft hazel eyes with a glimpse of a twinkle and those lips. Full and red like blood, shivering from coldness. 
" Ah-Ri-Yung? " his voice sent a tingle down your spine. Slowly leaning in, he was so close. His breath tickled your cheek, instantly you move away. " Ji... Why are you here?" you ask. " Why?" he said. You turn around " What?" " Why wont you let yourself love?" You froze in place, you could hear your heartbeat throbbing against the ribcage. " Because, Ji..." you say in a stern voice " Love is for the week." He scoffs at your words. " Well then i guess, I am the worlds weakest person..." he said while closing the distance between you. " I don't feel the same way." you say trying to stay calm. Slowly leaning in, you could smell his cologne. Whispering against your ear he said " Do you really?" His warm breath causing you to shake. " Y-yes." you let out a weak whisper. " Fine..." he said while  turning around and moving away. " Tell me, Lee Ah-Ri-Yung do you feel something how?" he whips around slamming you against the wall. Slowly kissing you passionately, you could feel your knees giving up. It was a battle of dominance, and bitting. Moving down to your neck he bit your skin it tenderly. " Ahhh." you moan. Laying a soft peck on the bitten place, he whispered " Looking into your face.
I want to convey my love.
I wish time would stop like this. You are so beautiful. " You started shaking again " Don't let me fall, Ji..." you whisper . Hugging you tightly he whispered " Never." 

 

TADAAA 😊😊 HOPE YOU ENJOYED ITT!!! I HAD A LOT OF FUN MAKING IT. SARANGHAEE!! 💜