Chapter One

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey honey, are you going to be okay in the quiz later?" Taeyeon asked sweetly.

"Of course, coz you are sitting beside me." Hyuna pecked Taeyeon's lips. Taeyeon smiled and kissed her back.

"Wooooooo!" Their classmates cheered for this sweet couple.

"Back to seat guys." said the teacher who just came in. "There will be two transferred come today. So... guys, come in."

Taeyeon was not actually focusing, she was chatting with Hyuna. But then she heard screaming from girls as the door was opened. Taeyeon immediately looked up, and saw two boys with no emotion in their face.

"Introduce yourself please." the teacher said and smiled.

"My name is Byun Baekhyun."

"My name is Oh Sehun."

"Hmm would you please say something about yourself?" said the teacher.

"Is that necessary?" The one who named Baekhyun said smiling, making the teacher embarrassed.

"Hmm okay, take your seat behind Taeyeon and Hyuna. Taeyeon, Hyuna may you please raise your hands?" the teacher smiled once again.

Baekhyun and Sehun saw the two girls. Baekhyun was annoyed at Taeyeon's expression. She was not smiling nor giggling at him, like what the other girls do, she just looked at the girl beside her. Baekhyun kept staring at her.

"Yah, are you interested in those two?" Taeyeon joked as she saw Hyuna looking at them.

"No, I'm not. I'm only interested in you." Hyuna said and kissed Taeyeon's lips.

Baekhyun and Sehun at behind heard that. Baekhyun thought that was really disgusting.

"Yuck." he murmured but it was loud enough for the two girls in front to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter