The Jealous Maknae

pear blossom in the snow ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

the     jealous    maknae;  

Who would have thought that EXO’s maknae would capture the heart of SM’s one and only giant baby?

 

That’s Oh Sehun after all, the so called ‘noona killer’; scratch that he captures the hearts of the fans and most of all he manage to hold the heart of Choi Jinri. It is not a secret that some of the fans ships Sehun and Jinri, they even wrote a few fanfics about them. In fact Sehun, found himself reading some of them on his spare time. He was a bit curious if the fans think that they look good together since he’s been eyeing her from the start of W Korea photo shoot. Imagine his shocked when he found what he wants; fanfics, edits and fanmade videos are all over the internet under the tag ‘SeSul’, their otp name.

 

Since then he’s been preparing himself to be notice by her but to no avail, he failed several times which earn teasing from his hyungs. It was SM Town Week when Sehun finally confess his undying love for Jinri. It was the day that EXO and F(x) collaborate for a joint concert. The day Sesul couple was born.

 

After the concert, everyone gathers around the backstage and congratulates one another including the staffs that made the show possible and successful. The two groups decided to celebrate the victory which they end up in a private restaurant. Everyone is having fun eating when Sehun slipped beside Jinri. The latter looked at him before offering him her infamous smile that melts the heart of Oh Sehun.

 

He nervously rubbed his palm on his jeans and cleared his throat; the other members notice the maknaes action and silently observe in the background like they’re watching a scene in the movie. Jinri and Sehun can feel their eyes on them but ignore it.

 

“Jinri-ah. Can I-- I tell you something?” He stutters as she stares back at him. She slowly nods indicating for him to go on.

 

He blew some air before closing his eyes, “IlikeyouChoiJinriandIwouldliketocourtyou—“he said in one go.

 

He opens his eyes to find a blinking Jinri, “I didn’t quite get it, can you slow it down please?” she gives him a soft smile.

 

Laughter echoes the restaurant from other members who’s clearly enjoying his misery. He glared at them which made them stop and look away. Sehun returns his gaze to Jinri and shyly smile at her.

 

“I.. I said I like – you and I would like to court you, Jinri-ah.” He said sincerely as he holds her hand which is resting on her lap.

 

Jinri blushes, looking down at the hand Sehun’s holding. “I don’t know what to say.”

 

Silence filled the room. Sehun’s heartbeat increases as he realized he’s been dumped.

 

“Choi Jinri, what do you mean you don’t know what to say? You’ve been waiting for this girl, so get your man.” Krystal shouts at the other end of the table clearly can’t take the silence anymore before Amber covers .

 

Their eyes move back to Sehun and Jinri.

 

Jinri can clearly see the sadness in Sehun’s eyes and he started to release her hand but she pulled it back and holds his hand instead. His eyes stared back at her, filled with hope because of her action.

 

“Don’t take your hand away from me.” She started before looking down.

 

Sehun interlaces their fingers and lifts her chin up so he can look directly at her beautiful eyes. “Why?” he asked.

 

She sighs before looking straight back at him just before heaving a few breathe. “Because I like you too, Oh Sehun.”

 

A synchronized cheers echoed inside the restaurant once again as Sehun hugged her tightly, not wanting to release her from his arms.

 

He pulled back a bit and look down at her, “So what are we now?” he asked as the cheers died down.

 

“What do you think?” she winks at him meaningfully.

 

He laughs and presses a soft kiss on her forehead. “You are mine now.”

 

“Hep hep Sehun, you need to pass our test first.” Victoria said, pulling Jinri away from him which earns laughter from the group.

 

“But seriously—this calls for the real celebration. Congratulations maknae.” Suho stood up and pats Sehun’s back.

 

*****

 

Several months in a relationship, Sehun realizes that is so difficult to be Choi Jinri’s boyfriend. He doesn’t mind the busy schedules and such since he can talk to her on the phone or text her at least first thing in the morning and before she sleeps. One thing he wants her to know is she’s in his mind when he woke up and before he went to sleep.

 

At first he doesn’t care about the idol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter