Chapter 2

We will always be together!
 
Alex's P.O.V
 
I quickly got dressed and went down for lunch. I walked down the stairs slowly. As i reached half way downstairs i started to get tensed. My legs started trembling. I walked even slower. After about 5 mins I made my way way to the dining room. Everyone darted their eyes at me. 
 
"What?" i asked with curiosity .Everyone shook their heads.
 
"Aren't
they gonna eat?" I asked emphasising 'they'
 
"They don't eat with us." Abby replied with full of food. I just replied 'oh'.  I sat opposite Baekhyung so i could see the view of the living room perfectly. I started eating as well as staring at the living room where EXO were. I stared at each one of the members then suddenly my eyes landed on him. I studied his features carefully. Even though the living is about 11 metres away from dining room i could still see his features. His cute eyes, his small sharp nose and perfect cute lips. He still hasn't changed a bit. Well except from dying his hair blonde. 
 
"Done staring at him?" I turned to see a smirking Jasmine.
 
"I wasn't...st..staring at him." I'm caught. 
 
"Yea sure!" Scoffed Rose. I was gonna say something when JungAh interrupted me.
 
"I know my bro is hot Lex. Sha'll i hook you up with him!" I blushed hard. 
 
"Leave my sister alone. Let her eat!" Krystal said while stuffing her face with food. Everyone nodded.
 
"Unni where is Tabi oppa?" I asked 
 
"Oh he went back to the company." Isha replied. 'Oh' was all i said.
 
After we ate all of us went to the living room and sat down opposite EXO. There's enough sofa's plus the living room is big. I switched on the TV and started watching random stuff when suddenly Angela asked me a question.
 
"How's business in the London going?" 
 
"It's actually going really good." I replied with a proud/happy tone.
 
"Anyway it's bound to be good since your really good at business.Now that your parents have gone back to London you can stay with us here." Abby said while focusing on the TV. I just happily shrugged. 
 
"Oh and btw your going to study in the same school as us tomorrow." JungAh pointed out. My eyes widened. Tomorrow? what the hell. I've just arrived today and i'm gonna school tomorrow. Oh god. I just screamed in frustration and kicked my legs in the air. 
 
"Can I not go tomorrow?" I asked with a slight hint of annoyance. Everyone glared at me. 
 
"Urghh! Fine. I'll come." Everyone hugged me tightly.
 
"BUT! What about my uniform?"
 
"Oh don't worry we already brought you one." Jasmine said happily. I stood up from the couch and walked away.
 
"Where are you going?" Angela asked
 
"YG block for some training. You guys coming?"  Everyone squealed in happiness and went to their rooms to change into something comfortable for training. 
 
After changing into my clothes I went back to the living room to look for my phone. Urghh where did I put it! I looked for it everywhere and i still couldn't find it. I went back to my room and looked for it there. 
 
End of Alex's P.O.V
 
-----------------------------------
 
No one's P.O.V
 
Angela, Abby, Rose, JungAh, Isha, Jasmine and Baekhyung came downstairs after changing their clothes. 
 
"Oh! Where's Alex?" Abby asked 
 
"Probably still changing." Rose said while fiddling with her phone.
 
"It feels so nice having Noona back. Now the house won't be quiet."Baekhyung said while smiling from ear to ear.
 
"He's right. From today on life in seoul is gonna be fun." Isha Clapped.
 
"Sorry I'm late. I couldn't find my phone  but now I have so let's go." Alex said. She ran to them nearly tripping over her own foot. Everyone chuckled and went to the YG block.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Baekhyun's P.O.V
 
Why are they so loud. Can't they just keep quiet for at least an hour. 
 
"Hyung! Baekhyun hyung!" Screamed the hyper a hyper Sehun
 
"What!" 
 
"Let's go out for bubble tea. Jaebal!" Sehun said with aegyeo
 
"No. Why don't you go out with Luhan hyung?"
 
"He said he's tired. Jaebal hyung. Come with me."
 
"Arasso Arasso. Go and tell the other hyungs to get ready and come to my room."
 
"Gomawo hyung" Sehun ran out of my room and within 3 mins all of them were here. 
 
"I never knew Baekhyun hyung loved bubble tea that much" Chanyeol said with a big grin on his face.
 
"Shut up creepyeol otherwise you won't come." I said annoyingly which made the others laugh.  
 
"Anyway let's go"whined chanyeol. 
 
"Dude i was just jok....." I stopped half way through my sentence. What was she doing here. I  don't know about the members but I am hell shocked. I could she see was shocked too. All the memories flooded back. She looked at all of the members and then her eyes stopped on mine. She stared at me for a while with sad eyes. I broke contact with her eyes and walked past her. I don't know why I smirked and brushed her shoulders as i walked past. All the members looked at me shocked. 
 
"Hyung I don't wanna go to have bubble tea now" Sehun said sadly.
 
"Neither do I" said Kai.
 
"Let's go some other day" I said sadly and walked infront of them. We went downstairs and watched TV for a while. I looked at my watch. What was taking her so long. 
 
After about 20 mins she came downstairs slowly. It took her 5 mins to come down. She went and sat with her friends and started talking and eating. Just as i turned around I could feel 11 pairs of eyes staring at me. 
 
"Hyung are you ok?" Tao asked 
 
"Hmm" I just replied.
 
"You sure?" Suho hyung raised an eyebrow. I just nodded. Just then I felt someone staring at me. I knew who it was. It was her. After they finished eating they came to the living room and watched what we were watching. 
 
"How's business in the London going?" asked Angela
 
"It's actually going really good." Alex replied with a hint of happiness in her tone.
 
"Anyway it's bound to be good since your really good at business.Now that your parents have gone back to London you can stay with us here." Abby said while focusing on the TV. she smiled and shrugged. Really is she good at business. Hmm. I'm impressed.
 
"Oh and btw your going to study in the same school as us tomorrow." JungAh said all of a sudden. Alex just widened her eyes and kicked her legs in the air. So cute. Wait what am I saying.
 
"Can I not go tomorrow?" she asked with a slight hint of annoyance. Everyone glared at her. Lol. 
 
"Urghh! Fine. I'll come." Everyone hugged her tightly as if they have never seen her before.
 
"BUT! What about my uniform?"
 
"Oh don't worry we already brought you one." Jasmine said happily. just then she stood up from the couch and walked away.
 
"Where are you going?" Angela asked
 
"YG block for some training. You guys coming?"  Everyone squealed in happiness and went to their room to change into their changing outfits?. After a few minutes Alex came in her training clothes.* Damn she looks hot. I just didn't say that* She started to look for something. She looked behind and under the sofas, under the table and many places but I'm guessing she coudn't so she went back to her room to look for it. Just after she left her friends came downstairs. 
 
"Oh! Where's Alex?" Abby asked 
 
"Probably still changing." Rose replied while fiddling with her phone.
 
"It feels so nice having Noona back. Now the house won't be quiet."Baekhyung said while smiling from ear to ear. What difference does it make that if she's back or not.
 
"He's right. From today on life in seoul is gonna be fun." Isha Clapped. Really?? 
 
"Sorry I'm late. I couldn't find my phone  but now I have so let's go." Alex returned. She ran to them nearly tripping over her own foot. I silently chuckled then everyone chuckled and i guess they went to the YG block. I frowned. Wait why am I frowning. Am I really disappointed that she left.
 
"Hyung are you sure your ok?" D.O. asked worridly.
 
I just sighed "Couldn't have been better". I knew they were worried about me.
 
Hope you liked this chapter even though it is boring. Please comment on it and subscribe to it. Thank you~~~