Final.

Definitely Not

Youngjae waits outside of Daehyun's dorm room, sending a quick text to the older to let him know of his arrival. Almost as soon as the text was sent,  the door swings open and a hand grabs his, pulling him down the hall and leading him out of the building. It's not hard to tell it was Daehyun, judging by his contagious laughter.

By the time the two are outside the building, they're both breathless from running and laughing at each other. Daehyun smiles his idiotic smile and steadies himself by putting his hands on Youngjae's shoulders as they slowly catch their breaths. Youngjae truly looks amazing with his eyes crinkling from the small laughter still escaping his lips, his hands holding onto Daehyun's arms.

Maybe it was the spur of the moment that made Daehyun decide to lean close and press his lips to Youngjae's, or maybe it was something that he had always wanted to do ever since he began seeing his best friend in a different way many years ago. Youngjae's lips were soft and although there wasn't the fireworks and romantic music playing in the background, Daehyun's heart raced because what if Youngjae's flirting was all just jokes and he actually doesn't feel the same– but soon Daehyun feels Youngjae's lips pressing back against his, and he pulls back because he really needs to take a breath of air.

They stare at each other for a few seconds, both with equally shy smiles and adoration in their eyes. Daehyun leans back in, pecking Youngjae's lips briefly.

He lets go of Youngjae's shoulders, the other's hands sliding down his arms. There's a short period of processing in Daehyun's mind, because oh damn, Youngjae's lips are more addicting than any drug to ever exist and he's just so so so so beautiful what gave me the right to kiss him, and Daehyun can't really control himself when he pins Youngjae against the wall of the building and crashes his lips against the younger's. 

A thought of, but would he be too shy for something as intimate as this, crosses Daehyun's mind when he closes his eyes and runs his tongue along the other's lips, but the thought is dismissed as quickly as it appeared when he feels Youngjae's lips parting, tongue meeting his as they hesitantly explore each other's mouths. Daehyun tilts his head, gently biting the other's lower lip as his heart and mind races, oh my god I am kissing Yoo Youngjae, and it turns out they're both not very experienced because Youngjae snakes his arms around Daehyun's neck and accidentally pulls him close too fast and their faces slam into each other's painfully.

The two pull apart and after making sure that their faces are okay, they break into loud laughter almost immediately. 

"So, does this mean you're my boyfriend now?" Daehyun grins, easily sliding his arms around Youngjae's waist. 

"Um," Youngjae pauses, a light blush painting his cheeks at the word 'boyfriend' before he rolls his eyes, gently pinching Daehyun's thigh, "definitely not–"

But Youngjae's lips are really too addicting and Daehyun can't stop himself from kissing Youngjae for more than five minutes.


a/n: im so sorry i at writing kiss scenes but i had a dream that i was jung daehyun and i was like inside gta with youngjae and things glitched and we ran out of a building happily and this happened. except halfway in my dream i was thinking "did i just lose my first kiss in a dream about youngjae as daehyun"