Awful

Restart

“Joo Yeon ssi!” Jenny Yoo keep shouted  my name and follow me, I still walked fast and ignore Jenny

“Ya! Joo Yeon ah!” Lee Gikwang run to me and poke my shoulder. Then, I immidiately stop my walk and sigh

“mwoya? Do you have a clock? In 15 minutes later our coaching will start and you still want me to clear that useless thing?” I gave death glare to them

Gikwang and Jenny didn’t say anything after hear my sarcasm word “listen, Jiyeon and your mom keep calling me and ask about you. Why you turn off your phone? She’s worried about you now” Jenny start to talk

“yeah, not only Jenny. But I was called by your mom last night.” Said Gikwang “well I know your feeling now, but can you call them for 5 minutes? Just to inform them that you’re okay in Hong Kong now.” Jenny try to advice me, I rolled my eyes

“for god’s sake, don’t ask me to do that” I walked toward the coaching room and ignored Gikwang and Jenny.

Hi, My name is Park Joo Yeon. You can call me jo  or Joo Yeon. I have a twin, her name is Park Ji Yeon. My face, body, eyes, hair are same like Jiyeon, but our behavior and consideration are different. Jiyeon is a nice girl, with her aegyo, childlish and talent she stole my family’s heart, everybody loves her, and now she’s a trainee in one of famous entertainment. What about me? I’m a calm  and cold person. My talent? Sarcasm, karate and dance a little bit. Well, I know that my family love me but they love Jiyeon more.

My mom and dad always compared me with Jiyeon, they want me to be a dancer and always put my name on every audition but I refused it.  And, well they mad at me and tease my job as a photographer at one of famous magazine in South Korea. I’m so fed up with them, and because of that I ran off and bought a house in Gangnam. I block all messages, call, and email from my parents of Jiyeon. Even they don’t know where’s my new house now.

Jenny Yoo, her full name is Jennifer Yoo. We used to be a best friend since middle school. We work at same place, but her position is editor. She’s the one who know me so well, eventhough she is a stubborn,girlish and careless, she is kind and helpful. She has a good sense at music too.

Lee Gikwang, well he’s main dancer on a Korean Boyband, Beast. I know him since middle school too. He teach me how to dance. Sometimes he bought me a food when I don’t have any money, and he usually listen to my story and give a good advice. He help me to pay my house at Gangnam.

 

~**~

 

“Jo!” Gikwang called my name, I look at Gikwang “here, your mom call me and ask me to give the phone to you”

“you such..aishh can you say to her that im in toilet or anything else?”

“no I cant”

I sigh and take gikwang’s phone “yeoboseo?”

“Joo Yeon! Eoddiya?”

“Hong Kong”

“have you eat?”

“hah, that’s a good question that I don’t need to answer, eomma”

Gikwang nudge my hand and give a death glare to me

“umm well, when you will back to Korea?”

“why you ask that?”

“maybe appa or Jiyeon can pick you up from airport”

“eomma, you don’t need to do that. Just take care of Jiyeon”

“Joo Yeon ah, you’re my daughter. I take care of you and Jiyeon”

“really? Omo im impressed. I thought that you didn’t consider me as your daughter anymore”

“Joo Yeon ah”

“waeyo? Am I true? You didnt support me, but you were support Jiyeon. You allowed Jiyeon to do everything that she want. Meanwhile I am, you always want me to be like Jiyeon, you always compared me with here”

“I don’t mean that, really. I love you Joo Yeon, I just want a bright life at your future and changed your behavior”

“does dancer always give me a guarantee to have a bright life at the future? Can you open your eyes and look at me? I can buy a house, I can buy a food for myself”

“Joo Yeon…”

“eomma, even my face, body, hair same like Jiyeon. Doesn’t mean that we’re have same behavior and interest”

I closed Gikwang’s phone and wipe my tears “gwenchana?” Gikwang asked me

“ne, nan gwenchana.”

I  walked out of the building and go to the bar. I sat down and ask for the wine, the bartender give me a glass of wine, I immediately drink it in one shot. Sometimes, drunk is the best way to forget all things

Why they dont understand me? why they still compared me with her? and why they love Jiyeon more than me?

I have a feeling that today gonna be an awful day

When I drinking my wine, a two men walk towards me and the bartender. I think they were drunk because they walk carelessly, the first man is blonde and the second man has black left-tilted hair and he has one eyelid.

The black hair scolded me but I didn’t hear every word that out from his mouth because I was drunk. And suddenly the blonde one vomit and make my skirt wet because his vomit.

I grab my glass and throw my wine to the blonde man, and then I give him a death glare and walked out from the bar.