The Perfect Two

The Perfect Two

L.Joe POV:

 

After many hours of diligent dance practice, all of the members can perform to pitch perfection. Now all we`re doing is replaying the song a couple more times before we wrap up and go home.

"Alright, just one more time and that should be it for today." Jonghyun announced as he walked to the stereo to replay the song once more.

I glanced over at Chanhee. The arousing sight of his face glittering with sweat that streamed from his forehead just took my breath away.

Just imagine that face while....

"Positions!" Ordered Jonghyun. For the maknae, when it comes to dance practices, he just somehow becomes the leader of us. But we don`t concern about it because without him bossing us around all the time...We would be pretty hopeless. But he did deserve my short glare since he disturbed my fantasising...

As we got into our positions, Chanhee passed me one of his innocent smiles. His eyes shimmered in the bright light where he stood. I returned his smile, melting inside as I did.

---------------------------------------

"And...Finished! That`s it for today guys~" The maknae ended with.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Niel wispering to the others and shot a glance at me. They know about us, I mean, Chanhee and I. Thery all smiled cheekily and grabbed their stuff then hurried out of the room, leaving us two alone. Chanhee was on the opposite side of the room from me, drinking out of his water bottle.

"Channie~~~" I cooed. "You dance so good~" My fingers found it`s way around his slim waist.

"You look so good~" He replied in a rather seductive voice. My reflection in the mirror showed a face bright pink and more sweaty than chanhee`s. I cupped his small, adorable face and gave his soft lips a quick peck. The latter giggled cutely in return.

"You are so perfect."

"Nooo, you are so perfect!"

"We`re both perfect. How about that?"

"Yeah~"

 

This is why I love dance practices~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please give me your feedback! Yes, I know I don`t write like a GENIUS, but, It cant be that bad... can it? xD It`s actually my first time so..... >.> (Don`t kill me keke)