Falling

On That Raining Day

Jungkook's POV

I pulled her wrist to the lockers. While running, I heard her snifflings. "do you have any extra clothes?" she shook her head. I sighed as I went and open my lockers, I passed her my t-shirt. She gladly took it, "its long, so you just wear shorts inside. I'll tell the teachers later," I said to her and she nodded. I was about to turn, she held my wrist. "J-Jungkook.." she called, "why are you treating me like this?" she asked, as she look down. "because I treat you as my friend." I smile to her, "ppali and change now. You'll get sick" I shoo-ed her and she went inside. 

Eunmi's POV

"because I treat you as my friend." he answered, with a smile. "ppali and change now. You'll get sick" he said and I nodded. I change to his tshirt, it's until my knee and I wore shorts inside. I walked outside and saw the 7 of them looking at me. "you... look good with Jungkook's shir.t" a guy with black hair said. I blushed and thanked him.

"let us introduce ourselves! Bang! Tan! annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeodan imnida!" they chorused.

"I'm the leader RapMonster, but instead of that, please call me Namjoon."

"annyeonghaseyo Kim Seokjin imnida! just call me Jin"

"name is J-Hope, Jung Hoseok, you may call me J-Hope or Hoseok, it's up to you" he smile.

"annyeonghaseyo Min Yoongi, and its Suga for you" he smile as his eyes can't be seen.

"annyeonghaseyo Park Jimin imnida!" the black hair guy said, "annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taehyung or V." he introduced himself happily as I bowed to them, "annyeonghaseyo, Song Eunmi imnida". "don't worry Eunmi, we had already helped you, to revenge. Right?" said J-Hope, as he nudge Suga and he nodded. "what did you guys do?" I asked, "we slapped her few times. And we left her alone, crying." Jimin answered, as he remembered the face of Minyoung's crying face. All of us burst into laughter. "are you okay now, Eunmi?" asked Jungkook worriedly. Soomehow my heart did thumps again, I nodded. "thank you for saving me just now, I will return your clothes tomorrow morning. Good bye." I turned to Jungkook as I bowed to them. 'I'm sorry, Jungkook.. if you'll continue be friend with me.. I'm afraid that you will hurt.. I guess that I must avoid you from now on... I'm sorry for being like this..' I sighed as I left.

Jungkook's POV

"what's with her?" asked Suga. We shrugged our shoulder. "yah maknae ah! do you notice that you have been very close to her?" teased Taehyung hyung, as he threw his arms on my shoulder. 'am...I? Am I falling for her?' "I guess.. you like her maknae ah!!" Jimin hyung teased me, "a-ani—" "you can't lie to us now, maknae" said RapMons. I ruffled my hair in frustration, "kyeoo~~" all of them chorused as they pinched my cheeks.


sorry again for the late update.

I have school today.. Aahh so tired~~

maybe with subscribers and comments or votes will cure me~~ kekeke..

anw ENJOY!!

I'll update again.. tomorrow night... maybe?

hahaaaa..~