Christmas camp.

Tao's Scenario: Christmas camp.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If a pair of a boy and a girl looks at the christmas tree close to the training camp place, they will end up together and forever."

- anonymous.

"When we get to that training place, the focus lives will be our club! We have to get a boyfriend now!" She exclaimed, excitedly as I walk first. She then stop her track as she got no respond from me, "Yah, Jieyun!" I slightly turn around and look at my friend, Xiequn. I'm Wong Jieyun, a senior from Anxiu Private School and here we are having a training camp with the other private schools. 

"Huh? Uhm- oh yes! I'm really looking forward to the christmas training camp too! I wonder if we gonna play in any tournaments?" She pouts then whines, "No that's not it! It's not the training camp I'm excited about-" Suddenly a guy which I assume is a teacher- starts to yell at us. "Hey, you east high school students! You're not here to play! And what's up with your hair, tie them up!" "I-I'm sorry!" The guy starts to walk away. 

"Geez, I did all this in order to find a boyfriend but that guy just mess it up. Hey Jieyun, can I borrow your hair band?" I smile at her as I start to take off the hair band from my wrist but suddenly the band start to sprung and rolled away but then stop by a guy's foot. I start to jogged toward him, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean t-" I immediately stop my track as I watch him bend down and pick the hair band up, he slightly look at me, his eyes are so beautiful. I snap out from my thought as I grin widely and jogged my way toward him again.

"Thank you so much! That hair band got away from me so.." The hair band in his hand got broken out of sudden and fell on the ground making me crouched down, almost immediately and start to pick up all of the broken piece. God, it's broken. Uwahh! What should I do?

"Hey isn't that Huang Zi Tao?" Some guys whispering but since I was too busy picking up the broken pieces of my favorite hair band, I didn't even pay attention on what they're saying. "He's Kian Kok High school's monster! He had beaten the wushu national champion!" "He went to the same highschool with us?! I better not get closed to him.."

Suddenly Xiequn pull me up and push me away while warning me to not getting involve with that guy. "Hey wait Xiequn-" She hushed me, "You saw it, right? Those eyes, he ain't normal..." He sigh quietly and look at us, "Well, I'm sorry about that." He stood up and then walked away. Xiequn look so damn scared, "Holy crap, I just have to make him mad on this wonderful day. Damn it." I slightly feeling confused as she continue to push me forward.

_______

"So from here on out you'll be making your dinner with you partner. So form a pair with the person beside you." I look beside me- only to meet with those beautiful pair of eyes. I smile widely and held my hand out, "Let's get along together, Tao." He look on my face and then down on my hand and look up on my face again before turning his body around so that his back facing me. E-eh? I pulled my hand back and form a pout on my lips.

After few minutes of not talking, I saw the black aura in the corner of my eyes. Oh my- he is still mad about earlier, what should I do? I sigh and went back to do my work. I bit my lower lips, I can't do this anymore! I stare at him before I took a few step close to him. I look up and slightly feel annoyed by his long front hair, "Don't you ever feel annoyed with your bangs?" I pull my hands up to remove his bang but he shot me a glare but being stubborn as I am, I continue the movement and put his bang up.

"Don't you dare!" He growl and try to slap my hand but instead his hand hit the pot that filled with water and spilled it on me. Everyone was panicked especially my best friend, "Oh my god- Jieyun! Are you okay?!" I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter