Clueless

The Great Disguise [HIATUS]

The Great Disguise [HSJ Fanfic]

 

Chapter 18

Clueless

 

I asked, “Do I look fine?”

 

He said, “Uhmm, You l-l-look…fine. Yeah, you look fine.”

 

He seem to look at the floor after that. I wonder what was wrong.

 

We went down the stairs and he drove to SiWan-san’s home.

 

I wonder what will happen in there…


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was very silent inside the car. Neither of us uttered a single word.

 

He parked his car and we went out. As expected, there were many people. I thought it was just a simple dinner. The house was full of bright lights. As Yuto and I went inside, Hana and the other Hey Say JUMP members approached us.

 

Yuto asked Hana, “Do you have an idea of what will happen? I heard from Si Wan that it’s very important.”

 

Hana answered, “No. Actually, I didn’t see Mika yet. How about you, Ryutaro?”

 

Ryutaro didn’t say anything. He looks like he was deep in his thoughts.

 

Yamada asked, “Is this Sawa-chan?”

 

Hana came to the rescue right away and said, “Yeah yeah! We became really good friends with her in the maid café. Mika invited her tonight and Yuto just fetched her.”

 

I greeted them all with a smile.

 

Honestly, this whole disguise thing is driving me nuts.

 

Then, the lights turned off and the spotlight was on the center stage. Suddenly, a middle age man and woman were on stage.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, help me welcome my son, who just came back from Korea, Im SiWan.”

 

The audience loudly applauded.

 

SiWan climbed up the stage wearing a formal suit. His father announced, “Today, I’m going ti say something really important. But before all that, let me call on Mr. and Mrs. Ootori.

 

Daiki said, “Eh? Isn’t that Mika’s parents?”

 

What Daiki said was true. Now, SiWan, his parents and Mika’s parents were standing on the stage.

 

Mika’s mom said, “Now, let me introduce my daughter, Ootori Mika.”

 

Mika went down the staircase wearing a very beautiful dress. She looked very confused but still went down anyways.

 

Siwan’s father said, “We would like to let all of you know that starting from now on, my son will be engaged to Ms. Ootori.”

 

I was shocked. So are the Hey Say Jump and Hana. So is Mika herself. But the others who were there knew what was going on.

 

I saw Mika trying to ask her parents what exactly was going on. But she gave up and decided to ask them maybe later.

 

The people up the stage went down and Mika directly went to Hana and I. Hana asked her, “Did you have any idea that you are going to be engaged to SiWan?”

 

Mika said, “No. I didn’t know anything. Everything came as a big shocker for me.”

 

Hana asked her, “Tell me, are you against this or not?”

 

With the same confused expression, she said, “I really don’t know. Wait, have you seen Ryutaro?”

 

Hana answered, “I saw him a while ago. I’m not really sure as to where he is now.”

 

Mika said, “I’ll go and talk to my parents about this matter. I’ll just be back later.”

 

 

I never thought that life for Mika would get so complicated.

 

Hana and I went to the dinner table to get some food. The food really looked very delicious. I felt very hungry all of a sudden.

 

After getting our food, we walked to find a table. We saw that Hey Say JUMP reserved seats for us. We sat down.

There were two spare seats. I know that it’s for Mika and Ryutaro.

 

We were now ready to eat. The atmosphere was not the usual one that I always feel when I’m around these people. Maybe the events still didn’t sink in to them. Breaking the silence, Chinen said, “You know, Ryuu-chan liked Mika ever since. I wonder what he’s feeling right now.”

 

We were in silence. I can see from the Hey Say JUMP’s faces that they were concerned of their youngest member.

 

Then, SiWan went into our table. He asked, “Having a great time?”

 

Yabu replied, “Hey you. You know this whole deal right?”

 

With a bone chilling grin, SiWan said, “Yes, It had all been planned since we were very young.”

 

It seems that his aura changed from a friendly one to a scary one. I wonder if he has this split personality.

 

The tension seems to intensify. SiWan finally left not uttering a single word.

 

Yuto said, “I know there is something that’s going to happen. SiWan suddenly coming here and this whole party taking place…”

 

I excused myself for a while and went to the bathroom. While I was fixing my hair and facing the mirror, I heard a conversation. It came from the garden outside.

 

“SiWan onii, I can’t possibly marry you!”

 

“Mika, you heard what your mother said. You need to marry me for the sake of your business.”

 

“But, I don’t love you.”

 

“I will let you love me.”

 

“Stop that! You can’t do that! I already love someone!”

 

 “You’re really a kid. Stop fooling around and just follow the plan!”

 

The conversation stopped. I heard Mika running away. Now I know that she’s against this marriage deal.

 

I went out from the bathroom right away but I didn’t see Mika. Instead, I went back to the table and pulled Hana out.

 

Isolating ourselves from the boys, I whispered to Hana, “I overheard Mika and SiWan’s conversation. She’s all against this!”

 

Hana replied, “I know. I felt it right away. Also, she has somebody that she likes already…”

Slightly straightening my dress, I said, “And I suppose that it’s Morimoto-kun?”

 

Hana smiled at me. While looking out the window, she said, “Yes. Those two liked each other since before. We all know about it but we didn’t tell them about it. It’s better if they say it to each other themselves.”

 

I wonder what will happen to Ryutaro and Mika. Will Mika get married to SiWan? Will Ryutaro-kun be able to confess to her?”

 

After that, we went back to our table. They Hey Say Jump guys were there. I don’t exactly know what they’re up to. Their looks seems like they are up to something.

 

Inoo immediately stood up and went outside. Hikaru looked up to Hana and I and asked, “We’re playing tonight. Are you joining us?”

 

I looked at Hana in a confused manner. She winked at me and smiled. She told Hikaru, “Of course.”

 

I have no idea what was going on.

 

We all went outside. Inoo opened his laptop. Chinen said, “He’s a computer hacker. He’s got many connections.”

 

While busy tinkering with his laptop keyboard, Inoo said, “I’m going to get all the information from the ‘Im Corporation’. I can sense that Mr. and Mrs. Ootori are being manipulated by them.

 

I looked at all their faces and they were all worked out on this thing. Yuto said, “It’s been a while since we’ve done something amazing eh?”

 

Yamada grinned and said, “Yep, you’re right.”

 

Inoo’s expression lightened up. He finally said, “I see. This has what has been going on all these times… Allow me to narrate to you…”

 

“The Im Corporation is in struggle right now with their business. As data says it, they decreased their number of stockholders and it is in dire need of new partnership in order for their business to survive. To keep their corporation running at the present time, they scam people and they have many operations working in Korea that’s involved in the underground business. Now, their son is engaged to the daughter of the Ootori Group which is Mika. Soon as they marry, the Ootori group will be the next victim of the Im Corporation. Mr. and Mrs. Im tricked Mrs. Ootori to believe that they were the ones who needed help.”

 

We were all in silence. Inoo said, “Well, it’s time to reveal the Im Corporation’s dirty business, in their son’s engagement party…” He smiled evilly after saying that. 

 

Inoo adjusted his eyeglasses

 

Takaki exclaimed, “It’s the Inoo eyeglass move!”

 

Hana said, “Things just got serious.”

 

 

We went back to our seats casually. I, on the other hand, saw Ryutaro-kun and Mika on a balcony above.”

 

“You’re really getting married huh.”

 

“I have to, Ryutaro.”

 

“You, are you sure about this?

 

“I have no choice. It’s for the sake of my parent’s company.”

 

“Mika, you know, you have to hear this…”

 

“What?”

 

“I like you!”

 

There was an awkward silence after that.

 

“You’re really stupid! Baka baka baka Ryutaro!! You’re doing it now that everything’s too late?!”

 

 

In a shaky voice, Mika said, “The feeling is mutual.”

 

 

It was not just me who heard everything. Hana, Hikaru, Chinen, Daiki and Takaki were with me. The rest were with Inoo, getting ready to the big show that they’re going to do on stage later on.

 

They looked down and found out that we heard their conversation.

 

Ryutaro looked down and said to Mika, “So I guess we’re busted now.”

 

Takaki exclaimed to them and said, “Don’t worry you two youngsters, the situation is under control.”

 

With a confused face, Mika asked, “What do you mean?”

 

Chinen grinned and said, “Come with us. Inoo-kun  has his little show…

 

Then, we all went to where the stage was located. In there, Inoo was doing his, what it looked to me, a thing that he surely is good at.

 

The people were shocked as Inoo was saying his revelations. The Im family were not able to say anything to defend themselves since the evidences are all there.

 

Inoo was such a beyond amazing detective.

 

 

After the show that Inoo had, the Im family tried to escape but they were too late. The Chinen family called their private police force and arrested the head of the illegal business scammer.

 

Mika looked at SiWan for the very last time and told him, “I never thought that you could do this to us.”

 

SiWan just looked at us with a furious face and said, “I’ll be back sooner.”

 

Yuto sarcastically commented, “Ooh, we’ve got a badass over here.”

 

Chinen added, “Ooh, I’m scared.”

 

 

The Im family surrendered to the police and rode the police car.

 

Mika’s parents went to her and said, “Our daughter, sorry for the bad mistake we’ve done. We almost let you marry that kind of person!”

 

While holding her mother’s hand, Mika said, “It is okay okaa-san. At least it didn’t happen. A big thanks to all of my friends here.”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Ootori thanked the Hey Say Jump as well as Hana and I.

 

Mika’s parents left after that and went to the guests. It seems that the atmosphere already calmed down after all the drama that happened.

 

The party ended and the people left. We all left SiWan’s house.

 

 

Inoo said, “Since I was one of the people who created all this drama, we’ll continue the party at my house?”

 

We all agreed.

 

We all drove to the Inoo family’s mansion. Well, his parents were in the “engagement” party as well so they know what happened and allowed us to stay over there.

 

 

Smiling and showing his crooked teeth, Hikaru asked, “So, what’s gonna happen with the two of you now?”

 

Mika looked away and blushed. Ryutaro panicked and said, “Urusai na, Hikaru-senpai!”

 

We all laughed and enjoyed the rest of the night.

 

But one thing is sure for now. Things are clearer between Mika and Ryutaro.

 

I’m sure that they’ll be ready for the aftermath of the Im family. They’re still powerful and that’s without a doubt.

 

I saw Mika and Ryutaro holding each other’s hands, not bothering the things around them or not caring about what people think. It is because they can be themselves now.

 

While they were dancing happily, I can see the happiness and the longing that they felt for the long years that they deprived and kept their feelings for each other.

 

Well the party was fun and clean, it’s not the club dancing or music. It’s more of the more childish type of party. No liquors and outlandish music like what we see on TV.

 

I just sat there, looking at Hey Say Jump, Hana and Mika enjoying and dancing.

 

Hana and Mika went to me and said, “Sawa-chan, join us!”

 

I hesitated but they pulled me in the crowd. The music sinks deep into my soul.  My body freely moved following the rythym of the music. It is my first time dancing like this.

 

I hope this moment will last forever. I wish Risako-senpai and Saki are here with us too. I wish nothing will stop Mika and Ryutaro-kun’s love for each other anymore.

 

No more awkwardness between the two of them starting this day.

 

 

To be continued…

------------------------

Author’s Note:

 

That’s chapter 18 :DD

Sorry for not updating for TOOOOOOO long. T__________T 2 months I guess?

Sorry for the lame chapter. This is just what my imagination could give to me right now.

If you want to leave some comments, suggestions, criticisms, or whatsoever, please leave them in the comment box!

If you spot some errors, feel free to correct me.

I hope you liked this chapter! Please look forward to Chapter 19! ^_^

Thank you for patiently waiting! ^_^

 

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!

 

Disclaimer:

I do not own HEY SAY JUMP.