1/1

It's Okay

It’s a bright and ordinary day but it seems it is I who changed a lot, I never wore the same smile that I used to wear. My past still haunts me and keep on rewinding not just the memory but also the pain it cost me. I thought I can’t recover to that event but still here I am fighting with all my might, smiling even though I’m dying inside, living while my inside was dead.

 

It was an awful day for me. I though this day will be one of the most happiest yet it turn out to be my worst. I confessed to him and all he said is he loves somebody, somebody that is over my level. All I can do is to cry like river. I miss him, my best friend and yet my best friend is also seems so far away to me now so I just bear with it until there’s no more tear that is left on my eyes.

 

I cherish him, even all the days that we’ve become the happiest person that could ever be.

 

January 18, 2013

 

I still remember the day we chose to go to the park instead to meet the one you chatted from that social networking site. I thought you forget it, my birthday. I was so goddam lonely and sad knowing you chose him over me but when I opened my door to get some water I was surprised to see you holding a cake and wishing me a happy birthday and you had two tickets to the amusement park as a gift to me. It was the first day that I felt that my emotion mixed and all I could do is to cry and hug you. I was like a little girl back then crying on such a petty things that you said and you would just pat me and say “it’s all okay I won’t leave you hanging Baek” that’s what you said to me that day and I hold on to that.

 

And don’t forget the day Chanyeol broke up with me. I was oblivious that time and yet you don’t leave my side until I stop crying. You’re like a moron, telling me stories with beautiful ending yet you know I never hadn’t mine? Are freaking kidding me huh Taehyung?! But seriously it makes me forget the pain a little and make smile. But still you keep me on your side comforting me and saying “Whenever the rain comes a rainbow will follow” at first I don’t get it but now as I remember you, I fully know what is the meaning of that. Whenever pain comes the happiness will follow with a better tomorrow and a better version of me. So please come back here and see me crying with not just a petty reason.

 

It still haunts me and I regret it. I do! I really do but it seems you already made up your mind. Remember the day you ask me. What do I want to become when I grow up and I answer that I want to become a star so I can still be with you in times of your great sorrow and then I asked you the same question and you just answered “to be an Angel” then you smile to me and run shouting “You’re It!”.

 

June 19, 2014

 

It was supposed to be our happiest day since we’re on a joy ride and we go to places we never been, taking pictures, eating foods that we never ate before and even exploring the place. We have fun all the time. Not until.

 

“Taehyung! Watch out!”

 

I heard it the clash of metal cars and I can see blood everywhere and then I saw you. Still breathing and I used all my energy to reach you and held you but then I black out.

Days passed away since the accident and yet the doctor told me you fine and I’m not but still look at me I’m still healthy and looking good.

So please come back to me Tae, comeback to me. I missed you a lot and I meant it so please do.

 

June 25, 2014

 

I never thought that what you dream is what will I become and what I dream is what you will become. Maybe when you watched this video you are truly is recovered so best friend before I saw goodbye I want to say this to you.

 

“Life is a river there are chances that you may hit a rock but still you need to live! I will never leave you like what you did to me, you may not see me but you can feel me not just outside but with your heart I will always live inside of it and you will never be alone and maybe it’s time for me to say this ‘it’s okay I won’t never leave you alone and I will always and forever be on your side’ Tae be strong and live not just for but for your family and also for me. I LOVE YOU V!”

~~

 

Taehyung cried a river after watching Baekhyun’s last video recording he would never even thought that the accident will cost his life on the brink of death yet his best friend Baekhyun gave his heart to him and let him continue to live and to love, to cherish every single day and meet new people. But Taehyung will never be Taehyung unless Baekhyun was with him.

“I’m on your side and I won’t leave your side V”

And by that Taehyung tries to have a little less smile facing tomorrow with his best friend on his side.

 

 

~~~~~

its just 900+ words of nothingness i was just to damn emotional when i wrote it 

and by the way its just a one-shot any way :)

thats all thanks for reading this story of mine :)