Missing You

This Night Without You

Taehyun's POV

"Bye Taehyun!" the guards told me as I also bid goodbye when I went out of YG building.

I started walking home since I felt like it.

As I walked on this road,

I suddenly remember the time we spent together

Even though I already replaced you,

I don't know why I still felt this way.

I immediately went to my apartment that I shared with my girlfriend.

Instead of greeting her, I immediately went inside the room and started changing my clothes.

"Eo? Taehyun ah! You're back?" my girlfriend asked as I nodded and went to the bathroom to wash my face. As I went out, my girlfriend was sitting on the couch waiting for me while watching tv. I went towards her and she immediately faced me, "So... how's work?" she smiled as I just nodded. "I composed some songs and I-" "Can I hear it?" she suddenly said. "Uhm.. I.. ok sure thing noona" I smiled as I took out my phone and started searching for the instrumental of the song I composed.

'I miss you so much

That I can't fall asleep tonight

Back then I didn't know it would be like this

I thought I would forget easily

This night is just too long

Hey~ A night without you

I didn't think it would make me this lonely, I didn't know

I sing now thinking about how I miss you'

As I was singing, I saw my girlfriends expression as she probably knew that this was actually about you. Instead of seeing her frown, she actually smiled and complimented of how good the song is.

"Aren't you going to sleep yet? It's already 3 am" my girlfriend said as I just shook my head and told her to go ahead.

As I heard the door closed, I laid down the couch and started remembering all the memories I had with you.

Flashback

"Yayayaya" I said as you were trying to take my phone away to listen to the song I just composed. "Ehhh oppa! At least once? I even came all the way here at night to pick you up" you pouted as I laughed and kissed your cheek before nodding and placed an earphone on your ear as I wore the other one. "Hm? It's a love song" you said while looking at me. I chuckled at your cuteness as I nodded and held your hand. We started walking slower while listening to the song. You smiled and squeezed my hand as you heard the chorus. After the song, I immediately took out the earphones and put them and my phone in my pocket.

"Oppa! That was awesome!!" you said as you gave me a two thumbs up. "Actually, this song's about you" I said as you were shocked and looked at me in disbelief. "Wae? It's true!" I said as you just chuckled and held onto my arm.

Once we arrived home, you immediately went to the couch and laid down. "It was sooo cold!!! I'm so sleepy!" you shouted as I just laughed and sat beside you. "Ya you should go and change first" I said as you laughed. "Well look who's talking" you said as the both of us laughed. "Arasseo Mr. Nam~" you said as you went to the room and changed.

After we changed, you laid down on the couch while I was sitting beside you with your head on my lap. "Are you really that sleepy?" I asked as you nodded and laughed. "Come on! You need to take a rest too oppa! Let's go to sleep" you said and stood up. You suddenly started pulling my arm and dragged me to the bedroom. "Wow you're a strong girl indeed" I joked as you threw me a pillow and you immediately laid down on the bed and slept. I turned off the lights and laid down next to you, hugging you.

End of flashback

I laid down on the couch as I started listening to the song that I composed before. A lot of memories came back and I started missing you more. I started looking at my contacts and I suddenly saw your name. I was hesitating whether I should do it or not but my hands suddenly moved by itself and called your number. After 3 rings, you answered.

"Hm? Yoboseyo?" you said in a low voice.

I chuckled a little bit as I knew that you were sleeping. I immediately felt sorry that I woke you up.

"Mianhae (Y/N) ah, you're still the same as ever. I bet you won't even remember our conversation when you wake up" I chuckled.

"Mmm" you said as I smiled.

"I just wanted to tell you that I missed you..... I... I'm sorry with what I've done before. I hope that you forgive me" I said as I suddenly heard a light snore from you. I smiled as I listened to your snore for quite a while.

"As expected from the sleepyhead. Have a nice sleep ok?" I said and hunged up.

While listening to Tonight, I put my phone down and started closing my eyes, not knowing that I have already slept on the couch.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hi!!! ^^

Hope you guys liked this one shot eventhough it kinda T.T

I was trying to make this into a really good one shot but... writer's block suddenly came to me T.T

Really sorry about that :(

I'll try my best to write a better one shot next time ok? ^^

Thank you guys for reading! :*

Feedbacks are welcome :)

~shiro123