Typical Girl

So Wrong, yet So Right

~Flashback~

(Your POV)

It was a nice Thursday morning, i was in the shower trying to get myself all clean. I had a quite relaxing bath since my little cousins had been showered by our maid earlier. Speaking of my cousins.. yea, i live with them. With my mom's sister, in Gangnam. I actually live 2 hours away from the city, which is in Busan. It had been months since my mom was admitted at Myeongwoo Hospital, in Seoul. She's suffering from a cancer called Hodgkin lymphoma. Okay, back to my story. I finished shower, when the phone rang. Seems like the maid was busy and the kids were so into the cartoon that i swear they could even get into the television without knowing. I answered the phone.. and I heard cries.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this you, Rara?"

"Yes, aunt Bey?"

"Ra.. I know you're a tough girl, please stay strong. We need you to stay calm and strong"

"What's wrong?"

"Wear a nice outfit, get your things and pack them. Your uncle and I will pick you up in 10 minutes"

"Where are we going?"

"We're on our way from Seoul to fetch you.. We just got back from Myeongwoo Hospital. Yoon Bora, your mother passed away...."

My heart stopped beating for one damn second. I was out of words. I hanged up.. and there was our maid and the kids standing by me with curious looks. "What's the matter, dear?", Maidy asked. "Mom.. She.. Sh-e.. She passed away. aunt Bey and uncle Bih are on their way fetch me. Prepare clothes for the kids and get them dressed up well. We-we're going to *sniffs* the ho-hospital" i said with the verge of bursting into tears. My poor mom.. What am i going to do? 

We went straight to our house, my home in Busan. They took my mom straight to our house, accompanied by my dad and some other relatives who were at the hospital as well when it happened. When we arrived, a lot were there already. I went straight to my bedroom to unpack my stuffs. With my head down, i passed by every single person and avoided eye contacts with everyone. I felt like.. idk. Idk how to explain. It literally felt like i was dreaming but no.. it was real. 

~End of Flasback~

••••••••••••••••

Heyo! How's the first chapter? Sorry if it didnt reach your expectation. But anyways, there's more, yes, MORE to come! Stay tuned~ ppyong!