The Silver Chain Bracelet

The Silver Chain Bracelet

Minho was still reading an article on his tab, he took deep breath and exhaled it slowly. His eyes followed every sentences on that article.

Dispatched was released clue about idols who are dating. one of the idol was Minho, although they haven’t revealed anything related about Minho, Minho should feel aware about this or everyone will know about his relationship. he didn’t want make any burden to his girlfriend. Minho thought he should keep this relationship in secret not because he didn’t love his girlfriend this’s for their good sake.

the idol thing

Minho thought.

He exhaled, and thinking about his girlfriend.

Seeing some of his friends on the Agency (in the end) already gave confirmation about their relationship status because dispatch’s investigation made him shiver. He should protect his girlfriend, he couldn’t let his girlfriend cried for their relationship. Being an idol and having relationship with idol were troublesome but Minho didn’t have much time to looked for other girls outside his agency, so in the end he decided to date one of girl in his agency.

This girl was his type, she could take care Minho, good at cooking, lovable, cute.

A call brought him back to the reality, he picked the phone up. He must meet his girlfriend.

.

Minho entered SM building, greeted the people and went to his girlfriend’s place. He knew where exactly to go because she was and always his hoobae.

“Hi babe!” Minho called his girlfriend

“Hi oppa!” She gave Minho a bright wide smile, his favorite

They were hugging each other then the girl let Minho in to the room. Minho entered then sat on the floor, the girl already finished her practice for her comeback.

The girl leaned her head on Minho’s chest.

“Babe, you know.. you’re really stunning on CAPA Ambassador Ceremony. i love your hair” Minho ruffled her hair

“thank you..” She giggled

“do you realize something?” the girl asked Minho

“what?” Minho took look at her

“i wore our bracelet” she said then grinned

“kkkk omg! babe! that’s really really.. a big move. do you want the fangirls and dispatch find out about us?” Minho pinched her nose

“ofc not! but you know.. i wanna tell them that you’re mine”

“there’ll be a time for it, for now.. we have to keep it as a secret. kay?”

“kay.. i promise”

“Thankyou Sunyoungie” Minho kissed her forhead

.

Minho smiled then hugged his girlfriend. A silver chain bracelet was the string which attached him with his girlfriend. and his girlfriend was someone who being CAPA Ambassador. Yes, She was Park Sunyoung or we know her as f(x)’s Luna.