Connections

2A/PM & Bigbang meet T-Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boram and Sunny just sighs while pitifully looking to Soyeon who been crying for over an hour already.

 

Sunny: Friend can you please stop it now? (Patting Soyeon back gently)

Soyeon: I'm tired already Sunny...so it's better for us to get divorce already.

Boram: (Gasp) Friend divorce isn't the solution, please think it wisely.

Soyeon: Our marriage is hell, and I don't think I can live with him peacefully. We both been againts for this marriage and you see, we just ended hurting each other as we lived longer.

Sunny: Because you guys didn't tried to work out your marriage!

Boram: Sunny-shi---

Sunny: No Boram, Soyeon should hear this. (Then look to Soyeon) Friend, Changmin's a good man, if you just give yoursekf a chance to knew your husband more, then your marriage wasn't like this. Okay, as you said you both againts with this marriage but friend he's your husband now, and fighting with him everyday you think will turn for both of you in a good way? Of course not. Marriage is a union of two person, listening and understanding from both parties, you just didn't give him the chance not you see the 'cause, you also hurting yourself.

Boram: Sunny's right Soyeon-shi. Nothing's perfect in this world. Crazy but I think, you wouldn't been hurt like this if you don't love your husband, you see?

 

Soyeon was sursprised looking up to Boram and Sunny, who just give her a smile.

---------------

Outside the building, Jessica and Taecyeon passed on the hallway TOP and Qri.

 

Taecyeon: So where's the boss heading? (Teasing Top)

Top: Hahaha, I'm just treating out my best secretary for doing a great job today, right? (Then winks to Qri who just rolled her eyes)

Jessica: (She laughs with Qri's reaction) Anyway, I hope you enjoy the night guys.

Qri: Why don't you gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter