[One shot] Lucky

[One shot] Lucky

Nishikido Ryo was waiting for Ueda Tatsuya to end rehearsals for the day. He wanted to send his Princess home as usual - though he almost always ended up staying the night at Ueda's place.

Ryo thought of the last words they exchanged earlier this morning before they headed to rehearsals.

"Have a good day Ryo," Ueda said, hugging him.

Ryo hugged him back. "You too Princess. I love you."

Ryo kissed Ueda's forehead, earning a sweet smile from his Princess.

Ryo thought of all the reasons he loved Ueda. His sweet smile, his sudden hugs, surprise kisses, his failed attempts to make Ryo feel better (like that time when Ryo had a bad day and Ueda made a big deal of cooking dinner for him but burnt everything from the chicken to the salad), just every single thing about Ueda.

Ryo thanked God every day for giving him Ueda in his life. He didn't want to go back to being lonely again. Ueda had saved him from that.

Ueda suddenly approached Ryo. "Thanks for waiting! It was such a hectic day, the choreographer was sick and fainted thrice we told him to go home but no that stubborn cow he-"

Ueda's rants was cut short as Ryo kissed him fiercely.

Ueda succumbed and kissed him back. They ended the kiss when they ran out of breath.

"Is there something wrong, Ryo?" Ueda asked with a worried look, caressing Ryo's jawline.

"Nope, everything's perfect," Ryo said and gave his a Princess a wide smile.

I'll never let you go, Ueda Tatsuya, Ryo swore in his heart.

- End -