Meet the Makane Aka are Juliet.

Romeo & Juleit of K&J Pop? (Apply Open)

 

 

Name: Myung Hee ( it sounds like Bun-e if you say it out loud XD)

Age:16

Birthday: January 24.

Stage Name (are Nicknames): Bunny (Only what her brother call's here), Baby (her group only call's here this),Bambi (her Fan's call her that)

Fan club name: Thumper/ Thumperits

Fan club Color: Powder Blue

Personality: She is a very Bubbly fun loving girl to be around, she speaks her mind freely and is not afraid to stand up in what she believes in, if she has to much sugar she well get on a sugar high and may never come down until she either, knock's her self out while on the sugar high, are if she all of a sudden fall's asleep,and she Normally Makes up excuses to not do her Homework

Trivia: she is all Korean, she Knows how to speak English Japanese she is taking french.

Family: Mother, Father, Brother is G-Dragon 

History:
Myung Hee  and her brother grew up in separate home's, her brother living with there parent's and Myung Hee living with there grand Parent's, the reason why she stayed wit her grandparents (who lives in L.A) was not because her parents did not want her, it was because the grand parent's wanted to see there only grand daughter grow up, it was not that many girl's in there family to begin with, but each chance that her Parents and brother had they came down to visit her but in the year 2007 she noticed  that her brother had stopped coming to visit her with there parents she got worried and asked her mother if he was ok, her mother told her that he had become an Idol in Korea, and that she should look him up. After her parents went back to Korea  she looked up her brother, she laughed at the named he called himself, which was G-Dragon she wondered why he called himself that, Very soon she grew found of the Music Business in Korea, and she wanted to see here brother agin.

When she told her Grand Parents what she wanted to do, they were Heart broken, they did not want to Lose another Grand child to the Idol world, they saw all of the scandals that Her brother were in, and they did not want her to face that, but since they really loved her and new she really wanted to do it,they said ok. when she got to Korea her Parent's were so Happy that they went out to eat that's were she got Scooted by a SME Scout, even tho she wanted to be a traniee for YG Entertainment, her Mom said that SME was for the best. She was a trannie for only a year in a half then they put her in the new  girl group called "With Love", Nobody Know's that she is G-dragon's sister expt for her band mates, G-dragon still thinks she's in L.A.

Likes:Cotton candy, Bunnies, The move Bambie, Roller Coasters, Haunted Houses, Candy,Dancing,Going to see Ballet's, Her Brother, Grand Parents,Parents, her Bunnies (Flower,Thumper,Chocolate.), likes to hang out with Super Junior's Dongha.

Dislikes: Smoking,Elevators, closed in spaces, Over Obsess Fan's, Crazy Fan's, Stalker's, people who are cruel to animals, Her Brother (sometimes), Gerbils (evil little things),
 Doing homework/studying, and Practicing late at night and over crowed schedule's, especially if her Unnie's are tired.

Secret's: Use to Have a Huge crush on Tamin (from shinne), but when Hey!Say!Jump came to Korea,she started to fall for one of them. She is Also sacred to sleep by herself.

Look Likes: She is 5'5 with Long Curly Hair that go to her shoulders, big Honey Brown Eye's. she like's to were cute thing's, like dolly up thing's (dresses, skirt's) but if she really is tired that day she well just throw on some sweet's and a shirt.
 

 Uzzlang name: Hong Young Ki