Chapter2

She Who Came From Candylicious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "I still can't believe that we are really here.Am I dreaming?" Tiffany cups her cheeks using her hands."No,you're not dreaming because you can't even dream." Luhan rolls his eyes.Tiffany and Baekhyun follow Luhan back to his house."Wow,is this your house?" Baekhyun widened his eyes in awe.Luhan smile and nodded his head.

  "But why aren't there any candies to decorate it? And why are the houses all the same? Square." Baekhyun and Luhan facepalmed."Fany,we're in a different world.It's not like Candylicious." "Anyway guys,stay at home and wait until I come back.I still need to go back to school.And don't do anything silly,okay?" Luhan pointed a finger at them and talk to them like a mother."Okay." Baekfany nodded like little kids.Luhan headed to the door before turning back,handing some money to Baekhyun."Use this money when you're in need.Order pizza when hungry."

  "Oh,so these are the leaves which we have to give to the person in order to get the thing we want?" Luhan sigh before nodding."It's call money.Be good!" He run to the door and slammed it behind him.Tiffany jump around the living room happily."Woohoo! My birthday wish came true!" Baekhyun look at her with a frown."Your birthday is not today." Tiffany show her eyesmile."Maybe it was granted earlier?"

  Baekhyun walk into the kitchen but accidentally stepped on the remote control on his way,turning on the television."Omo! Is this Candyvision?" Tiffany approach the Tv and touch it."Earth people call it television!" Baekhyun shouts from the kitchen,noises could be heard."Oh,how do you know?" Tiffany scratch her head cutely while randomly pressing the remote control to change channel."I know it because I pay attention in class!" He shout back earning an unseen glare from Tiffany for being sacarstic.

  "Ah!" Loud clanking was heard.Tiffany run into the kitchen and saw Baekhyun lying on the floor with pots around him."What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter