Chapter1

She Who Came From Candylicious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhh!!!" Luhan keep falling down through a black tunnel until he saw the place he likes the most.

He smile to himself when he smells the sweetness of the place."Uft!" He fell onto a very soft marshmallow stool.He look around and found himself in a village.The villagers who walk by smile at him warmly.Without hesitation,he jumps off the stool and run along the chocolate path.

"Hi,Luhan!"

"You're here again?"

"Want some muffins?"

"Welcome to Candylicious!"

 He was greeted warmly on his way running to Tiffany's house.The villagers there know him because Tiffany and him will always give out some candies to them when they are still young.Tiffany is a princess,but she didn't live with her parents in their castle.She owns a small pink house near a chocolate waterfall.His smile grew wider when he reached her house.

"Tiffany!" "Tiffany!" He knocks the door for several times but no answer."No one's home?" He turn around and run toward the cotton candy forest.The cotton candy forest has always been her favourite place to chill at.

 There,he saw Tiffany in a pink dress,sitting under a big cotton candy tree,eating the leaves."Tiffany!" She look up and smile."Luhan!" Luhan sit beside her,inhaling her sweet marshmallow sense."Hey,it's your 18th birthday soon.What do you want?" Tiffany tapped her chin."I want to go to your world." Luhan laugh."Never gonna happen,silly." Tiffany slap his arm."We can dream of Candylicious so why not Earth?" Luhan shrugged,looking over at a herd of unicorns grazing the cotton candy grass."Hey,do you think we can pet them?" He ask,changing the topic.

  "Of course." Tiffany slowly walk toward the unicorns with Luhan beside her.The unicorns bow once they saw Tiffany.Luhan slowly run his hand through its hair.'As soft as cotton.' He smells its hair.'As sweet as candy.' *Growl* They both turn their heads around."Gummy bear!" They hold hands,running as fast as they could into the village."Your highness." The villagers bow when they saw Tiffany."I told you not to bow at me." "We can't,princess.We'll be punish to pluck marshmallows." Tiffany and Luhan walk to a small cute house hand in hand.

  "Baekie!" Tiffany bang the door.A young boy with messy hair opened the door."What? *Yawn*" "Don't tell me you just wake up?" Tiffany combs his hair using her fingers."I'm not planning to wake up at all." Baekhyun push her hand away sleepily."Aren't you welcoming us in?" Tiffany chuckled."Yeah,the princess is here to visit you,mister!" Luhan laugh.Baekhyun move away,letting them in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter