Every Cupid Has His Cupid

Every Cupid Has His Cupid

           It was another night at Super Junior’s dorm. It was their week off and surprisingly the only one enjoying it was Kyuhyun. While he was playing Starcraft, the other members were so bored that they were already wishing for the days to pass faster.

           Heechul entered the living room where Ryeowook and Sungmin were sprawled on the floor watching TV. He gulped as a drop of sweat trickled down his forehead and turned around to leave, but it was too late. After all, who wouldn’t notice Heenim’s presence in a room?

           “Hyung! Can you help me with something?” Sungmin asked getting up and walking towards Heechul. The older turned around forcing a smile and avoided Sungmin’s eyes. He threw a glance at Ryeowook who was giggling like a girl on the carpet, hand covering his pretty mouth. He glared at the said guy, then mouthing an “I’ll kill you.”. Ryeowook got up slightly shivering and left the room. Heechul finally looked back at Sungmin and nodded.

           “Good. I want to start the operation EunHae. Those two are awfully in love, but oblivious. It’s getting annoying.” Sungmin stated rolling his eyes. “I know. I already had an idea, but they seem to be running away whenever I try to get both of them together.” Heechul mentioned, massaging his temples, not because his head was hurting, but Sungmin’s grin was blinding him. “Why am I like this? Kim Heechul, come back to your senses!” he screamed in his mind, biting his lower lip.

           They heard the door open and close, followed by two voices talking and for the first time in his entire life Heechul believed in God, since the unseen entity seemed to help him in some unknown ways (he should ask Siwon later about it). “They’re here!” Sungmin chirped and looked at Heechul, a strange fire lighting up his eyes. Donghae came in, with an angry Eunhyuk behind him.

           “What’s going on here?” Donghae asked staring at them, narrowing his eyes. “Oh. Me and bunny-boy here wanted to go out to drink something. Wanna come?” Heechul answered smiling as nice as he could, but it came out more as a smirk. “Sure! If it’s on you, I’m in!” Eunhyuk grinned, chin resting on Donghae’s shoulder. “I’ll regret this.” Heechul thought. “It’s on-“ he started, but was cut off by Sungmin “It’s on me!”. Heechul looked at him and Sungmin winked. “I’m dead.” his inner voice spoke again as they grabbed their coats, his heart beating so fast that it could jump out of his chest.

 

***

 

           They sat down at a table in the almost full bar. Heechul looked around and waved for the waiter, ordering five bottles of soju. Eunhyuk’s eyes widened “Five?! Hyung, are you out of your mind? Who’s gonna drink that much?”. Immediately he regretted asking when Heechul’s reply came, piercing through his ears. “You are.” Heechul stated taking a glass and placing it in front of the younger. Sungmin giggled, already knowing the older’s plan and handed him one bottle.

           “Lee Hyukjae, I dare you to drink until I tell you to stop or you’ll have to kiss Donghae.” Heechul smirked, enjoying the two’s shocked expressions. Donghae recovered quicklier than the older ones thought he would and stared seriously at his best friend. “Hyukkie, you don’t have to do it. It’s just a dare.” he spoke and Heechul laughed. “So…you want him to kiss you?” he asked raising one perfect shaped eyebrow. Donghae gulped “Good luck, Hyukjae-ah. You’ll need it.”. Sungmin smiled innocently as Heechul poured one full glass for Eunhyuk.

           Five minutes later, the poor man had already drank one bottle, Heechul already opening another one. Donghae looked worriedly at Eunhyuk then throwing a glance to Sungmin. “There must be something going on. Heechul has been avoiding Sungmin all week and now they’re together here?Hmm…” Donghae thought gaze landing back on Eunhyuk who was ready to drink another glass. The youngest sighed and stole the glass from Eunhyuk, the cold liquid burning his throat as he drank it. Donghae threw the glass back on the table and grabbed Eunhyuk by the chin, to the other’s surprise, pulling him closer. Sungmin gasped when their faces were inches away, while Heechul just smirked, proud that his plan was working. Donghae only brushed his lips lightly against Eunhyuk’s, then biting the other’s lower lip. Eunhyuk felt a shiver going up and down his spine and butterflies exploding like fireworks in his stomach. He had thought Donghae was straight since he dated Jessica, so why was he doing this? He couldn’t understand, but he didn’t want to push the other away either. It was so wrong, but it still felt so right to do.

           He opened his mouth, his tongue meeting Donghae’s halfway and entwining with it. He moaned into the kiss, cupping the younger’s cheek and realizing he couldn’t pull him any closer. Even though they were sitting, they’re chests were pressed against each other, Donghae’s hands s around the other’s slim waist, while Eunhyuk’s other hand was resting on Donghae’s shoulder.

           “Yah! Yah!” Heechul started, getting up and smacking Donghae’s arm when he noticed his hand going under Eunhyuk’s shirt. “At least wait until we get home.” the oldest mumbled, sitting back down on the chair. Donghae grinned and  looked at Eunhyuk who was almost as red as Heechul’s hair during Don’t Don promotions. Feeling that burning stare on him, the poor blushing man glanced up at the one next to him, his heart skipping a beat when Donghae smiled softly. “W-Why d-did you k-k-ki-“ Eunhyuk stuttered, but didn’t get to finish his sentence, since Heechul cut him off.

           “Anything wrong, Hyukjae-yah? If now you’re like this, when he can’t go further, what will you do when you are alone in your bedroom?” the older questioned smirking, a dangerous glimmer in his dark eyes. Eunhyuk gulped and tried to avoid Donghae’s gaze “Who s-said there’ll be more? He only helped his best friend.”. Heechul laughed, glass falling from his hand, soju spilling on the table. Donghae frowned, not satisfied with what the other had said. “Why are you answering instead of me, Hyukkie?” he started lips touching Eunhyuk’s neck and making him jump. “What if I want to take you tonight and hold you in my arms, maybe both or maybe not? Will you reject me?” Donghae whispered huskily near the older’s ear.

           Eunhyuk bit his lip nervously and played with his fingers, not knowing how to answer to that. Sungmin giggled and pushed the bottle towards the embarrassed boy. “Hyukkie, do you want to try it again to make sure? Or do you already have the answer?” Sungmin asked staring innocently at Eunhyuk who was now glaring. “Come on! Just kiss, and get together. It’s already past midnight and Cupid is running out of power.” Heechul stated glancing down at his phone. Donghae chuckled and straightened up, then pouting “Hyung, but what kind of cheap job is Cupid doing? I mean…it seems to be working on only one side.”. “Yah! Yah! Lee Donghae! What do you expect? Cupid is getting old! It’s not my fault the arrow avoided one because of his stinky feet.” Heechul complained pointing a finger in Eunhyuk’s direction.

           “See? That’s why you need me! I can shoot him just fine!” Sungmin said smiling and hitting Eunhyuk under the table. “Ow!” the boy groaned. Donghae laughed and looked at Eunhyuk. “Is it working?” he asked batting his eyelashes. The other gulped and mumbled “They weren’t even necessary. I like you anyway.”. Heechul got up and grabbed his phone. “Job done! Let’s go, Min!” he exclaimed heading towards the exit, but a waiter stopped him “Who’s paying?”. Heechul raised an eyebrow and looked at the others. “The guy with blond hair and gray shirt.” he stated simply pointing towards Eunhyuk who had his mouth wide open. “You said Sungmin-hyung would pay!” he contradicted. “Hey, we got to do your dirty work and you still ask us to pay for it?” Sungmin questioned frowning. Eunhyuk sighed and pulled out the bills, placing it on the table. 

     

***

 

           Heechul knocked on the door impatiently, glaring at the wall. When it opened, it revealed a messy-haired Donghae with swollen lips and shirtless. “What is it hyung?” he asked smiling. “Can you…keep it down?” Heechul replied crossing his hands over his chest. “Oh, sorry. I’ll make Eunhyuk shut up…soon.” the younger grinned, slowly his lips turning into a smirk. “You should. You’re starting to make me regret playing Cupid with you.” Heechul pointed out rolling his eyes. “Oh! About that…I wanted to repay you somehow, so I stole something that can be useful for you.” Donghae said and disappeared from the door, soon returning with a pink notebook.

           “What’s that?” Heechul asked raising an eyebrow “And how can a notebook be useful to me?”. “Well, it’s not just any notebook. It’s Sungmin’s diary.” Donghae mentioned giving it to Heechul who was blushing slightly. “You’re in love with him aren’t you?” he asked surprising Heechul “Eunhyuk told me that he had spoken with Sungmin and that he has the same feeling, but I guessed you would want proof too so here it is.”. Heechul smirked and patted Donghae on the back “You, small fishey, are actually a genius. Thanks!”.

           Heechul turned around and went to his room, not bothering to go to Donghae’s room again to complain about the noise, since the boy actually helped him. He got in and locked the door behind him. He sat on the bed and opened the notebook nervously at the last written page.

 

           “Dear diary,

 

Today I was sitting in the living room with Wookie, when he noticed Heechul hyung. He forced me to talk to him. I hate Wookie for that! He can be so evil sometimes, making me regret ever telling him that I have a crush on Heechul hyung.

I was so nervous. He wasn’t even looking at me. Does he dislike me? I didn’t even know what to tell him, but I remembered Siwon telling me about EunHae, so I thought that if I seemed like him, maybe he would like me. I told him that I want to get those two together and he agreed. I felt like I was in heaven! No…I am still there!

We went out and he had the brilliant idea with the bet. Oh, how I wish it was me and him who were doing the kissing and not EunHae. He looked so cool playing with them. And I hope I played well along. I made him laugh anyway, so I’m quite happy about that. But what if he sees me just as a dongsaeng? After all, he has lots of girls’ numbers on his phone. He can’t be gay, can he?

Well, I have to go. I have schedule. I’ll write later. Bye~! I’m going to be in the same car with the big star Kim Heechul! Wish me luck!”

         

           Heechul blushed after reading everything, but he still found the power to get up and head out of the room. He went on the other floor, the only things on his mind being Sungmin’s diary entry. “He liked me too.” he thought and suddenly he felt like flying. He smirked and entered the apartment. He walked confidently towards Sungmin’s and Kyuhyun’s shared room and opened the door, only to reveal an unhappy Sungmin who was searching for something. “Where is it?! Oh my god! What if he finds it?!” he panicked throwing clothes out of the drawer. “Who find what?” Heechul asked, acting like he didn’t know anything. Sungmin jumped and turned around, a flushed expression on his face. “He-Heechul hyung! I-I was lo-lo-looking for my…” he bit his lip nervously and avoided Heechul’s gaze, concentrating on his hands. He noticed the older was holding something and his eyes grew bigger. “…my diary!” he exclaimed and suddenly felt like dying.

           “Did you…read anything?” Sungmin asked nervously. Heechul closed the door and got closer with small steps. “Well, let’s say I happened to open it accidentally and my gaze landed on some parts. What was it? Hmmm…I think “I have a crush on Heechul hyung.” and “big star Kim Heechul”.” Heechul stated smirking. “I-I-I can explain!” Sungmin said, already trying to make up excuses. “Sungmin.” Heechul called out, but got no response. “Sungmin!” he shouted, but still no reply. “Shut up, God damn it!” he trailed off again, grabbing Sungmin by the back of his head and kissing him roughly. Sungmin’s eyes widened and he was shocked. When he came back to his senses, he tried to push the older off, but to no avail. Even if Heechul seemed weak, he was quite strong. Having no other choice, Sungmin finally let the other take full control. He moaned into the kiss, feeling like Heechul’s lips fit perfectly against his own.

           He wrapped his arms around the older’s neck and pulled him closer, Heechul throwing the diary on the floor and placing his hands on Sungmin’s hips. Heechul the other’s lips and Sungmin parted them slightly, letting Heechul’s tongue slip in. After a few moments, Sungmin pulled away for air, Heechul’s head falling on his shoulder, lips kissing Sungmin’s exposed neck. “For how long?” Heechul asked breathing in the other’s scent. “U promotions. Since I had to teach you the hip and we stayed up all night long.” Sungmin admitted. “Hmm…Same. I guess we’re no better off than Eunhyuk and Donghae.” Heechul chuckled.

           “Of course we are. We didn’t need someone to push us towards each other. You read my diary and found out.” Sungmin said looking at the older. “Actually, Donghae gave it to me and he told me that I’ll find there what I need to know.” Heechul answered grinning sheepishly. Sungmin frowned, thinking deeply “In other situations, I would kill him. But considering that we got together because of him…”. Heechul smiled and replied “I’ve never thought that I’d find someone so similar to me that it’s almost scary. And about the fishey, you know, I guess every Cupid has his own. I mean, he has to find love too, right?”. “Then I’m glad that I’ve found you.” Sungmin said kissing Heechul again.