All Her

I Adore You

13th October 2008

Dear Diary,

Every night and every day, all I ever think about is her. She is like something from heaven, something out of this world. Her hair is pitch black, yet it stands out even in the darkest night. Her eyes are always striking, a soft brown colour with dazzling eye lashes. Her skin is soft and is always glowing. When she smiles, I receive such a warm and fuzzy feeling, allowing me to smile also. Her giggle reminds me of a little girl. The way she sings always seems to brighten up my saddest and darkest days. I adore her voice and could listen to it all day, every day.

Going to sleep is always the hardest for me. Having to close one eye is a challenge. Allowing myself to sleep feels like having to leave her memory behind. Then again, I dream of her anyway. Sometimes, my dreams of her feel so real I forget I’m even asleep. Which leads to me not wanting to wake up. Why must she be so per

I try my best sometimes not to think about her. It sounds cruel but, I can’t even sleep when I think about her, let alone go about my day properly without losing concentration. The presence of her in my heart begins to ache the more I think about it. Admiring a picture of her on a screen is quiet ridiculous to be honest, but I love her.

People around me call it an obsession. However, I’m not exactly obsessed. That word just doesn’t sit with me well. Bear in mind, that I have never met her, nor seen her in real life at all. So I just think of it as her being an absolute angel that I have simply fallen for and will hopefully take me one day, to a better place.

Yours sincerely,

Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

 

A/N
ooooo. I'm Taeyeon biased but I don't ship her with Baekhyun, I was bored.
This is bsed on how I feel about her lol not his feelings.