*1*

What's Your Name?

[Ria’s POV]

     Fansigning is always the most awaited event by the fans. Especially by me. And I figured that BTS will be having a fansigning today. BTS is the idol group I admire the most. That’s why I’m very happy and excited. I’m always there, always present even though the venue is far. What about the money? I don’t have problems with it because I often saves money but my parents want to provide money for what I want. But I’m not spoiled. It’s just the reward I get for being their obedient and worth-being-proud-of daughter.

     I looked at the wall clock and it shows 1 in the afternoon. The fansigning starts in 3 but if I get there late, I will be the last one that’ll be on line or worse, they won’t be able to sign my album. And one more thing, I know that many fans were already there by this time as well.

     I take a bath and do my daily routines. I just find and wear simple but comfortable clothes that look good on me. I put light make-up and tie my hair in a bun style. There! Well Done! I’m ready to go! J I grab my bag where my t5hings are and look at my poster of BTS pasted on the wall.

     “If only you could notice me, V-ah.” I said then touch his face on the poster.

     O_O

     (>.< ) ( >.<) (>.< ) ( >.<)

     I shook my head because I’m talking to myself again. I ran downstairs and found my mom cooking since the divider from the kitchen and living room is clear.

     “Eomma, naega kalkkae.” I said.

     “Take care, arasso?” she said back.

     “Nae.” I answered then went out.

     I ran and went to the nearest bus stop in our place. It’s really hot!!! >< Thank goodness that the bus arrived already. I went in and have an available seat.

     I looked outside and suddenly memories came in. I remember that every time I went to their fansigning, he always asked me what my name is. At first, it’s only natural. But I suddenly feel disappointed because BTS remembers me but he can’t. I wonder if he really doesn’t remember me or he doesn’t even care at all. Of course he doesn’t remember, Ria. He can’t remember all the name of their fans, can he?

     “V-ah, jebal. Only once. Just this once. Can you at least notice me just this once?” I plead in my mind.

     A smile crept to my lips thinking that it really is impossible.

     “In your dreams, Ria. In your dreams” I utter.

     The bus stops and I realized I’m already here. I went out and walk a little since the venue is at the conference room of the hotel. I went in and as I expected many fans were already lined up. I looked at my watch and it was only 1:30.

     “They start early I presume.” I utter again then fall in line.

      Aish jinjja. I’m starting have my mannerism on talking to myself. I feel like I’m idiot. Jinjja!!!

      I looked around especially those idols I admires. I saw them giving high-5 to their fans and in return, they receive many gifts from them.  I looked at V and he smiles preciously to the fan in front of him. But he seems to be looking for someone since his gestures told so.

     Fans continue on coming and many fans, one by one, were being signed by BTS. It’s finally my turn and Jimin was the first who I’ll get my album being signed to since he’s the one available. On the other hand, V is at the last. AGAIN. *sigh*

     “Annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted then bowed.

     “Annyeonghaseyo. It’s nice to meet you again Ria.” Jimin replied then asks for my album. I give him my album and start on flipping the pages trying to find his picture.

     “Thanks for supporting BANGTAN.” He said after signing and smiled. He handed me my album and was supposed to go but I remembered something.

     “Ah, changkaman.” I said then tried to find a gist inside my bag. “GOT IT.”

     I held a box on my hands and give it to Jimin. It is a bracelet with his name engraved on it. I really save my money just to buy bracelets for each of them. Big sacrifice, right? That’s how much I love and support them.

      “Gomawo.” He said then we have a hand shake and he smiled. I smiled back and went to the next member, Jung Kook the Maknae.

      “Annyeonghaseyo, Kookie-ah.” I greeted then he smiled at me.

      “Annyeonghaseyo, noona. We’ve met again.” He said then smiled. I smiled back then handed my album to him.

       “ You’re always present in our fansignings and concert, noona. Aren’t you tired?” Jungkook asked while opening my album and signed his picture.

      “Ani. Wae? You don’t want to see me anymore? I’ll stop coming if you told me to.” I replied then pouted.

      “ANI! ANIYO!!! That’s not what I meant.” He said then looked to his right. I look to where he is looking and I only found his other members. “It’s just your schedule might be affected because you’re coming her and your studies as well.” He continued while signing my album.

     “You don’t have to be my defensive Kookie-ah. I’m just kidding.” I said while getting the present at my bag. “And you don’t have to worry about that because I’ll only come here if my schedule is free. I’m just lucky that the fansignings are scheduled on my free time.” I said then give him the present.

     He just smile and handed back my album.

     “Gomawo for supporting BANGTAN.” He said then smiled. I smiled back and bowed then proceed to the next member.

     The same thing happened and we just exchange smiles and greetings but happiness can be seen in their eyes. I’m happy that they appreciate me being there for them.

      Finally, it’s V’s turn. *sigh* Does he remember me or he’ll just ask the same question again?