01

My Attachment To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe it! We're officially done with that hell hole!" you jumped on your bed, squeeling into your pillow. You just got home from your graduation dinner with Baekhyun and some of your family members.

"Oh come on Nara. High school wasn't that bad." Baekhyun chuckled, laying next to you.

"Yeah, but think about it. No more drama, no more everyday homework, and no more of that y cafateria food." you scrunched up your face.

Baekhyun just shook his head and wrapped his arms around you, "Whatever you say kiddo."

"Mehrong!" you stuck out your tongue at him and giggled, "I'm just glad you stuck around my mess for this long."

"You're right. You are a mess." he said bluntly. You gasped and turned away from him. "But you're my mess." he lovingly whispered into your ear. You blushed, not helping but to smile. "I love you Nara." 

You turned to face him again, tracing his charming features. "I love you too Baekhyun oppa~" you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. Eventually you two fell asleep in each other's arms, not even getting dressed for bed.

 

 

 

The next morning, you woke up to Baekhyun's peaceful, sleeping face. You smiled, quietly slipping out of his embrace. You went into the bathroom to freshen up and went downstairs to make breakfast afterwards. Once you were done, you put everything on a tray. You looked at it one last time, satisfied.

 

 

You then headed upstairs and found Baekhyun still sleeping soundly. You set the tray down on the table next to the bed. You giggled as you heard a soft snore come out from his lips. "Silly oppa." you mumbled. You pecked him on the lips softly, his eyes fluttering open. "Goodmorning my handsome oppa~" you beamed.

He smiled back, "Goodmorning beautiful."

"I made you breakfast!" you excitedly grabbed the tray and laid it in front of him.

He sat up and awed at it, "Wahh it looks delicious Nara!" he grinned and kissed your cheek. "This is all mine right?" he teased.

"B-but I was hoping to eat it together.." you pouted, your stomach growling as if on cue.

He laughed, "I'm just kidding! Sorry Nara's stomach~" he kissed it. He grabbed the fork, poking at a strawberry and held it out in front of you. "Ahh~" You giggled and gladly ate the strawberry. Once you both were done eating, you headed down the stairs to clean the dishes while Baekhyun took a shower. He then came downstairs, in a suit.

"Oppa you look so.. so y!" you bit your lip.

"Do I?" he slowly walked towards you and leaned on your body. You gulped and nodded. He chuckled, pinching your cheeks, "Kyeopta!"

"Whatever." you rolled your eyes, blushing.

"Well I better be off. Don't wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter