Chapter 2

A bad start


So I'm finally in the school wow the place is slightly bigger than I expected . Bright yellow walls benches after every water fountain it's just wow.
So I walk in and take a letter out of my school bag for my time table  to one find out numbers of classes and two to ignore the people stareing at me and makeing comments *im used to that but it pisses me off seriously come on off please* so I look at the letter to find my locker number is 101 oh great now to find the lockers I look around to see if there's someone nice enough to ah as I look around I notice a Tallish boy with brown hair blue eyes and a cute boyish smile sitting by himself  so I make my way over to ask when suddenly I notice something familiar about him he's holy it's the guy I punched in the face just thirty minutes ago oh but I'm still walking over to him why why "hi " oh he looks up in shock and disbelief  "hi "and you are  ?the guy who punched you in the face look I'm really sor"don't ,be he cuts me off  I deserved it  so your new here huh ? Um yeah i sorta need help ,ok what do  you need help with ? ..wait is he acctually gonna.....em I need help finding my Locker and since I'm new I have no clue where I ugh ..ok sure what's your locker number 'he says looking at me with a curious face and boy was his face just a work of art oh yeah did mention I'm gay ha oops sorryy my bad .anyways he shows me to my locker and I can't help but stare at his damn oh I mentally slap my self as I notice he's stareing at me with a smile ' like what you see ' um what oh um yeah your jeans are nice , your jeans are nice for sake Kibum wtf , oh well thank you oh and by the way you didn't give me your name , he's right ! 

 

 

 

 

 

So comment bellow what you think id love to know