Dreamer

More like 3 theme challenge lolll

100 Themes Challenge

36. Dreamer

A/N: so I had a poll on which band I should do this challenge on and so exo was the most voted on and bap was the least voted. Being the troll I am, I am gonna do bap. Lolol

         Having a member of one of the top boy bands in Korea as your boyfriend was probably the hardest thing you have ever done. 

         While your friends brag to you that their boyfriend has finished law or medical school, you barely know what your boyfriend does in the late hours when he isn't at home.

         No one could know of the relationship because he always said it was to protect you, but you thought that was a bunch of lies. No public dates were allowed, and you couldn't get any proper time with him as well.

         What you hated the most was when he had to stay up late in the studio spending hours on the one thing that gives him passion, as well as going overseas making you even more alone.

         "Do you really have to go?" You whine and sadly watch your boyfriend throw random clothes into his bag.

         "Of course. This is a job I have to do." He throws in one last thing before zipping it up and throwing it over his shoulder.

         "Do you really?" You follow after him when he walks out of the bedroom to the front door.

         "Yes, really." He has his back faced towards you while he slides his shoes on.

         In an attempt to stop him, you wrap your arms around his waist and bury your face into his back.

         "Yongguk oppa, please don't leave me." You mutter through his shirt, and you feel his body tense and it is as if time got frozen.

         The both of you stay like that for what seems like an eternity, and you and Yongguk try to both savor the moment as long as you can.

         "But you know I have to go." He turns you around and pulls you in for a proper hug.

         You bury your face even further into him, so you can enjoy his presence as best you could and so he wouldn't see your embarrassing tears. 

         Feeling his shirt getting wet, he pries you away from him so he could see your face properly.

         You look down at the ground so you could try to hide your childishness. "Yah, look at me." He lifts your chin gently and puts both hands on your face.

         His thumbs slowly the tears away and he leans in for a kiss that you wanted to last forever.

         "Please don't cry because of me." His voice cracks a bit.

         You try to give a smile to reassure him that you were okay, but you knew you weren't.

         "Can't I come with you?" You speak out your craziest idea ever, and you knew he would never say 'yes'.

         "I would want you to be with me all the time, but you know you have a priority here." He gives a kiss on your forehead, and you know that is his farewell.

         "Don't worry, I will be back in a couple of months. It will come sooner than you think." He grins and you both know he hates saying goodbyes as much as you do.

         "Get home safe." You wave and with that, he was gone.

         With no one to act brave in front of, you fall to the ground letting out all the sobs you have been containing.

         Yongguk lightly leans his ear against the door and he could hear a loud thud, followed by sobbing he recognized immediately.

         His fist tightens in rage; because he is just angry with himself that he couldn't do a better job at being a boyfriend.

         Yongguk doesn’t move, and he feels himself become useless to you as a boyfriend. To avoid any more pain, he simply walks away. Goodbyes were never your or his thing.

         With all the effort you had, you trudge your way back to the bedroom to go back to bed.

         You open the door to see a bed that seemed larger than it had been before.

         It was a bed way too big for just one person, and you didn't feel like sleeping with a cold, empty space next to you again.

         You grab a blanket and a couple of blankets and drag yourself to the living room's couch.

         Making it as comfortable as you could, you lie down and stare at the blank, white wall across from you.

         You could feel your eyes start to droop, your pain started to fade away so you couldn't temporarily escape from reality and into a dream.