BaekhyunxChen

One Shots

 -Bakhyun's P.O.V-

My name is Byun Baekhyun. I'm 5 years old and have the best family ever. My parents always tell me something about a school I will visit soon and where I will have lots of fun. But for now I have fun with my friends. One of them is very annoying though.. You'll figure it when I tell you about a moment of my life.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAACOOOOONNNNIEEEE~~~~" I heard a certain someone screaming. I didn't even have to turn around to see who it was, cause there was only one person on earth calling me that.. and who had such a voice. For a seven year old kid this voice was way too weird. Simply ignoring the disturbing noise, I kept walking away. Further.. and further.. and the footsteps behind me got louder.. and louder.. and even faster. At some point I even heard him panting and I knew what would happen next. I didn't move away or increased my pace or anything. I just kept walking until I felt arms around my body and someone pressing themselves against me from behind. A shiver ran down my spine as hot breath hit my neck and the pair of arms tightened around me.

This moment was perfect.. Just like every couple wants it to be. You are being hugged, exchanging your warmth with the other person and then...

".... YAAAAHHHH!!!! KIM TROLLDAE! LET GO OF ME!!!" I yelled struggling and trying to get that thing (aka as Kim Jongdae or Chen) away from me.

"Naww~~~ Come on Baconnie~ Just admit that you love me~ We both know it already, so what's the point in denying it?" He asked with that adorable voice of his "Once you admit it we can finally get married and have cute little Baekkie-minions" .... and my face turned red.

"What.did.you...just. say? Love? You?" I turned around glaring at him. (and NOT using that moment to stare at his handsome face) "BAEKKIE-MINIONS?!?!?!?" His usual grin got even wider when he saw me and then he suddenly turned around and started running. "Baconnie~~~ Will you marry Chennie and raise lots and lots of Bakkie-minions with him?" He screamed happily and laughed like a maniac while running around.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I replied screaming as well and chased him. Unfortunately I was a very very clumsy little boy and tripped over my own feet, falling into the grass, my face meeting the green and dirty part of nature first.

Sniffling and sobbing, I curled up covering my face with both hands.

"Baconnie?" I heard Jongdae call me, but ignored it. Right after that he made me sit up and hugged me close, wrapping his legs and arms around me. He always did that when I got hurt or just was sad about something. And this always made me feel better.

I looked at him as he his thumb before wiping something off my face.. (probably dirt).

He was so caring and so handsome- ... wait. "Yah! Kim Trolldae, did you just -" I started screaming at him again, but a kiss on my cheek interrupted me.

"My Baconnie is too sweet~" He said with a smile and stuck his tongue out at me. Of course, that was unacceptable to me, so I stuck my tongue out as well, what happened to be a big mistake. Jongdae bit my tongue the same second he saw it, but not too hard. It was just enough for me to notice it and blush madly.

"Y-Yah.. Why d-did you do that?" I asked  turning away to hide my pink cheeks.

"Because Chennie loves his Baconnie. Always did and always will. And some day Chennie will make Baconnie love and marry him. Then they will live together and be happy. Okay?" 

He sounded so pure and honest and much more mature than he actually was, even though his voice was still childish.

I leaned against him closing my eyes and nodded. "okay~" I mumbled and ... fell asleep.

-Jongdae's P.O.V-

Of course, I always said Baconnie liked me, but I never believed it myself. When he said "okay" I was utterly surprised and shocked. In a good way. I tilted my head to see this angelic face of his and at the same moment he started snoring. "Naw~ My Baconnie is so cute~" I whispered smiling happily to myself.

Even when my shirt got wet of his permanent drooling, I still found him amazing.







 

15 years later

-Baekhyun's P.O.V-

My name is Byun Baekhyun. I'm 20 years old and have the best family ever. My parents always tell me something about grandchildren I have to make for them, which they want to have lots of fun with. But for now they have fun watching me deal with my everyday life. I have lots of friends. One of them is very annoying though.. My boyfriend. No matter how annoying and dorky he is.. I love him very much. I guess I don't have to tell you about it, since words can't describe our love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Baconnniiiiiiiiieeeee~~~~~~ Who are you talking to? Are you telling them how handsome and amazing your boyfriend is? 

Hello~ The name's kim Jongdae, but I'm sure my y eyeliner-freak told you that already~ /hugs Baekhyun/

-ha.ha.. did you just call me a freak, you troll-? /fakes a smile and glares at  chen/

-It's nice to meet you, but me and Baconnie have to make his parents' wish come true. /smirks and ignores Baekhyun/ 

See ya later~~~

-What again?! But, but.. last night.. I'm tired~~~~~ please, Chennie~ I need to sleep, too~~~ /whines/


 

Flag Counter