chapter 4

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The music was blaring out and everyone was there dancing an drinking at the party

Victoria felt out of place even though she knew half the people there and all of the cheerleaders. They were all seated around a table Victoria, Amber, Krystal, Minho, Onew, Nichkhun, Key, Jonghyun and a couple more people who new them.... Onew had been asking Victoria so many questions she was starting to get annoyed...

 

“.....So Vic... why are you free on a Friday night?? Where's that boyfriend of yours??’ Onew asked half tipsy...

 

“None of your business Jinki-ah and if you ask another stupid question... I’ll be forced to tell everyone your secret, you know the thing in the back of your closet.... in your room... We wouldn’t want any one to know about that would we?” Victoria said with an evil smirk. Everyone else stared at Onew, who was turning bright red.

 

“What you all staring at?” he yelled

 

“So what this secret that you haven’t told us about??!” Nichkhun asked hesitantly. Onew turned to his direction and gulped.

 

“Guys, Nothing okay” he replied

 

“Go on... we won’t tell anyone!” Key asked intrigued, Victoria sat comfortably on her chair watching as the scene unfold, Onew would break soon she thought, just one more push...

 

“Go on Onew, everyone is friends here, theirs nothing to be ashamed about... tell them its going to come out sooner or later... cos you know you give me more drinks I won't be held responsible for my actions and words...” Victoria said sipping her drink slowly, she watched over the rim of her cup as Onew turn a deathly white colour. Onew pleaded with his eyes for mercy.

 

“You wouldn’t dare” he said with a shaky voice

 

“Oh yes I would after that stunt of yours to get them to lift me up in the air...” Victoria said while pointing to Minho and Key who watched on innocently at the scene..

 

“...And bring me to this party of yours and all those stupid questions you’ve been asking... so try me mister.”

 

Everyone was intrigued by the two's relationship..

 

“Alright I'll tell you.... but this does not get out okay!!”

 

He finally cracked Victoria thought, everyone was staring at Onew anticipating what the big secret was...

 

“Umm...So... okay it all started when my cousin and her friends had a sleep over. I had to baby sit them and I had to do anything she wanted because it was her birthday... My parents made me promise not to make her cry or I could forget about the new car I’ve been wanting for ages... so I said yes…I can’t believe I’m telling you this” Onew said shaking his head.

 

“Come on we don’t have all night!” Key shouted

 

“Alright don't get your knickers in a twist Diva!... So at about nine she came up to me with her friends and said they wanted to play dress up and needed a model.... that was me.” Onew paused for a while remembering the horrible day, Minho and Key were growing impatient

 

“Come on... hurry it up”

 

“Yeah so I was their model they promised that they wouldn’t tell know one... which they kept which is surprising... but they took pictures and recorded it all on camera.... They put make up on me and asked me to try all my mom's clothes they picked out... which I did.... I wanted that stupid car so badly...”

 

The whole table was quiet until Nichkhun burst out laughing and so did the others, sure the story was lame but any macho guy trying on girls clothes for a new car is going to be funny

 

“So... Vic Unnie… how did you stumble… on to this?’ Krystal smiling

Victoria was about to speak when Onew cut her off

 

“She came round to my house to tutor and I told her that my books where in my closet and told her to take them out cos my mum called me downstairs for some thing”

 

“Yeah so when he went down stairs this box fell and these pictures of Onew in his mums bikini fell out... And I couldn't help my self to do a bit of snooping” Victoria intervened

 

“Understatement of the year, you are like the queen of snooping around...” Krystal said which earned her a slap from Victoria.

 

“Yeah so I opened this box and inside was this tape so I took it out and played it and you wouldn’t guess what I saw. Onew in a pink strapless dress wearing hot pink lipstick and in pink stilettos singing to Hyuna's Bubble pop....but the weirdest thing is that he looked good in pink!!”

 

By know Onew had his head on the table while everyone else was laughing hysterically.

 

 

It was nearly time for Victoria to go. She was about to ask Krystal to drop her home but noticed she was missing and so was Minho which meant one thing. She also noticed that Key and Amber were missing too. She looked around the room and noticed that everyone she knew was either passed out drunk which wasn’t good. Her gaze fell on Nichkhun who was outside, he looked pretty sober to her. She made her way across to the sliding doors and opened them. She was surprised that he didn’t flinch. She went towards him and sat down next to him. He didn’t say a word. Victoria felt the cold air brush across her skin and she thought Damn why didn’t I bring my jacket. Nichkhun saw she was shivering and took off his jacket....

 

“Here take this.” Nichkhun said as he wrapped his jacket around her

 

“Thanks” she said and smiled at him she felt the warmth of the jacket transfer to her, they sat in silence for a while watching the nights sky...

 

“So why didn’t you tell them...” Nichkhun asked

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Victoria said trying to avoid his gaze but failed

 

“You know what I’m talking about. Why didn’t you tell them that I was with Onew in that ridiculous tape.?” He asked staring into her chocolate eyes

 

“Oh that.... Well because I was pissed off with him and not you.... so why would I have the need to embarrass you....I can always use it against you some other time” Victoria chuckled lighlty

 

“Thanks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter