Final

My Friend Is A Ghost

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! 
Suzy woke up hearing the scream. "What happenned, Omma?" Suzy said asking her mom. "Well, they said a girl jumped off a building," She continued "I think she's the same age with you," "Ummmmm, Okay then, I'll get ready for school," Suzy said confused. 

At school

"Guys, There is a new student," Miss Park said. "You can come in!" The new student came in the classroom. "H-Hi, my name is Jieun. Y-you can call m-me IU," She looked nervous. "IU, you can sit beside Suzy, the one with the red bag," said Miss Park. "O-okay," She sat beside Suzy. "Hi! I'm Suzy," Suzy said excitedly. "Jieun," She said her real name. "Do you like to sing?" Suzy asked IU. "Umm, Yes. Why?" She asked Suzy back. "Just asking!" Suzy said. 

Breaktime

"Suzy-ah, you going to recess with me?" L, her boyfriend said. "Umm, actually  I'm going with IU, the new student to give her a little tour here," Suzy said to her boyfriend. "Okay, I will go with Yoseob," L said. "Ahh, and be careful Suzy-ah. You know that girl who killed herself this morning. She will follow you around," L said jokingly. "Yahh!!!" Suzy said angrily. "Bye girls,"

At Home

"Eung, Unknown number? Maybe I should answer it,"

Hello, who is this?

I'm IU -She said with a creepy voice.


How did you get my phone number?

Yoseob gave me your phone number

Why is your voice like that? I mean c-creepy

Nothing 
-Hangs up

*Weird* Suzy thought

*Should I tell mom? No. She won't believe me. L? I don't think so... Yoseob? He likes IU.... I will just ask Yoseob if he gave IU my phone number.*

The next day

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! IU face showed up.

 

*It's a dream.. Wait, IU? Why? Maybe she is a...... Nevermind...*

"6.50? OMG! I have to go to school before 7!  I will just skip breakfast.. I hate going to school," Suzy said to herself..

At school

"Suzy, may I ask you why are you late to class," Ms. Park asked Suzy. "Sorry, Ms. Park. I woke up late this morning," Suzy said the truth to the teacher. "Detention after class," "Ne," Suzy said. *IU is absent? Weird, really weird* She thought. 

"Yoseob!" Miss. Park said loudly.
"Here!"

"Daehyun!"
"Here!"

"Kyungsoo!"
"Here!"

"Jieun!"
"Not here, miss!" Suzy said.
"Jieun, absent," 

"Myungsoo!"
"Not here, miss!" Suzy heard Yoseob said. 

30 out of 32...

*This is a very weird day..*

Breaktime

"Suzy-ah! Want to go with me?" Yoseob asked Suzy. "Sure," Suzy and Yoseob head to the canteen. *I should ask him about IU* "Is it true that you gave IU my phone number?" Suzy asked Yoseob. "Nope, who said that?" He said. *Ughh, I'm so scared and stressed about it* "No one, just asking," Suzy lied to Yoseob. "Do you like IU?" Suzy said changing the topic. "Umm, well, yeah," He answered shyly. *I knew it* "Please don't tell anyone about this," He said. "Why would I?"

Detention

"Suzy yang. You can go back home. I don't think you can do this," Miss Park said to Suzy since she looked sick. "Okay, Miss," With that, she came back home.

At home

Suzy's POV

I tried to call IU's number but she didn't answer me and my texts. I better call her again. Tutt. Tutt. The number you dialed...... "Ughhh!" This is so annoying.. I give up!!!

Tomorrow morning (Saturday)


"Suzy-ah!!! Wake up! Watch this!" My mom called me. "What?" "Just come with me!!" "Okay," I said. 

"A high school girl jumped off a building near Gangnam this Thursday," An announcer said. "We checked her ID and she is confirmed to be Lee Jieun. She is said to commit suicide because she have to transfer to another school," The announcer said. "We still don't know why she commit suicide because of a school," -End Of News- 

Someone knocked the door. 

It's IU wearing another school uniform full of blood. "I'm sorry," She said crying.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" That's the last thing she said before disappearing. I cried. And cried..

I locked myself inside my room for days until Myungsoo came to visit me. 

"Suzy-ah, why are you like this?" He said softly outside my door. "I-IU..." "Who is that?" He said confused. "You don't know her? It's Jieun! Lee Jieun!" I shouted at him feeling sad. "The girl that jumped off the building?" "Yes! She is a transfer student who sat beside me!" "It's Jiyeon sitting beside you. And that girl already passed away," "You don't know anything," I said crying out of fear once again. 

 

(IU disappeared and no one remembers about her.)

I never come out of my room. I never wanted to. I miss her. But I'm scared. My mom knocked my door for the millionth time. I finally opened my door. "Suzy-ah, your teacher gave me this,"

It's a letter

Dear Suzy,
I heard from your mom and Myungsoo that you are not feeling too well.
I'm worried. You are our best student. But if you don't go to school
for months, I'm afraid that the principal will kick you out from this
school. I believe in you, Suzy. You can do it! Be positive! I support
you even if I don't know why you are locking yourself in your room.
You must get some fresh air. I know you are a good student...........
Everyone here misses you. Including Jieun. She said she knew you. Come back to school ^^


(Jieun came back as a new transfer student. But no one remembers the real her except Suzy)

The name Jieun made me freeze. *Jieun? She's alive?*

"Suzy-ah, will you go back to school?" My mom asked worried. "I-I will," I finally agreed. My mom hugged me tight. "Suzy-ah! You can go to school tomorrow if you want!" She cried tears of joy. I smiled. Crying.

At school tomorrow.

"Welcome Back To School, Suzy!!" All the 32 people in the class including Ms. Park chorused. I cried tears of joy again. My eyes looked for Jieun. *S-s-she i-i-is here for real!* "Don't tell anyone about this," She said whispering at me while chuckling. "And, actually I can live as a human once again!" She whispered at me excitedly. "I-I missed you," I hugged her tight. "Welcome back, Suzy," Myungsoo said to me.  I gave him a peck. "Thanks," I said. "For what?" He asked confused. "For everything. I love you," "Me too," "Am I interrupting here?" IU asked me slowly. "Nope!" 

After that, I realized that I'm happy with IU. Even she's a ghost. I can't be scared. And I won't.


-The End-


 


A/N

This is my first time writing a oneshot~ It's bad. Berry Bad. FORGIVE ME!! And that Jieun disappearing thing is an inspiration of Queen Inhyun's Man. But really forgive me for the bad grammar, plotline and everything T.T