Why are B1A4 members so hot ?!

Awkward Situations with Noona

Sandeul POV

"Aaaahh..." I can't believe I overslept AGAIN. I stood up and saw Baro sleeping in the opposite side of the room. I lazily walked towards him to have a closer look of his features. I stared at him for like 3 minutes then he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hyung... Good Morning... What's with the staring ? he asked.

"Nothing... I was just going to wake you up and ask you what would you want for breakfast... Coffee or French Toast and Milk ?"

"Anything will do hyung. Thank you !!" he replied in a happy but sleepy voice.

I really wanted to pinch his puffy cheeks softly but before I could even get near him.. He's awake already. Baroro !! Why are you so sensitive ?! Even while you're sleeping....

I walked sluggishly to the kitchen to make coffee for myself and french toast with milk for Baroro.
"Hmmmm... Something is wrong. Where are the others ?" I asked myself.

I was gonna go to Jinyoung and Gongchan's room but I was stopped by a heavenly voice near the bathroom door. Of course, I know who's voice it is.

"Chanshik ? Do you know where the hyungs went ?"
"They just left about 30minutes ago. They wanted to jog for no reason."
"Okay then." I left the maknae to peacefully take his bath.

Gongchan POV

After Sandeul hyung asked me about the hyungs ... I just realized why do they need to bring money with them?! I think the hyungs are secretly going to buy alot of sweets for themselves. Selfish hyungs !!

Sandeul POV

I sat near the dining table and before I could even take a sip at my coffee....There was a knock at the door...
Did the hyungs forgot their keys again ? Is Gongchan expecting someone ? Who could it be....I lazily walked towards the door and opened it. To my surprise, it wasn't the hyungs. It was noona !!

"Nooooona !!" I literally sounded like a crazy fanboy. My hormones can't help it. XD

"Ya ! Deullie !! Don't call me noona. It makes me feel old already." she said.

Bora noona and I are friends even before we had our debut stage. She didn't change a bit. The only thing that changed was her body. Not that I already saw her body, it's just that she looks ier than before.

"Noona ! Come in." I said with a welcoming smile on my face.

I escorted noona to the living room but the moment I saw the couch, it was messy as hell. I tried to clean it. There were so many tissue with white stains. And there was also an adult magazine on the couch. "Ahhh... Shinwoo hyung... That bastard..." I whispered.

"What did you say Deullie ?" noona asked.

"Ahh. It's nothing noona." I tried to escape that awkward conversation but I was already caught.

"What's with the used tissues Deullie ? And why do I smell something weird..." she said.

"You don't want to know noona. It's a man thing." I stated.

"Okay if you say so.."

"Noona, let's just go to the dining area. Let's talk about random things there." I said while trying to convince myself that I'm not disgusted by the tissue I'm holding.

As we got in the dining area, I rushed to the trashcan and dispose the tissues. Afterwards, I washed my hands thoroughly. I'm so disgusted right now. I walked towards noona to ask her if she wants coffee or milk.

"Coffee please." she smiled after replying.

Bora POV

Sandeul ah. I know what is on those tissues. I'm just acting innocent. I don't want to you know that I'm byuntae. But... How could you even offer me milk after what I just saw. An adult magazine and the worse part is, there are used tissues everywhere and it also smells.

Baro POV

After 10 minutes of staring at the ceiling, I finally had the feeling that I need to go to the kitchen. As I walked pass the living room, I smell something familiar.

"Could it be... Eww." I said in my mind.

I ignored the that noxious scent and continued to walk to the dining area. From afar, I recognize someone... It was noona !!

"Noona !!" I yelled.

She was surprised of my loud voice. She immediately faced me.

"Baro-ah. Why do you need to surprise me? Now my heart is beating faster."

"Sorry about that noona. I was just surprised you are here."

"By the way, you look very cute in those green pajamas." she said.

"Noona, I don't have money here."

"Baro-ah. I'm saying the truth. I'm not here to borrow money. You're really crazy Baro-ah."


Gongchan POV

I reached my phone and lowered the volume. Afterwards, I walked out of the bathroom half and headed to the dining area to tell Sandeul hyung what I think about the hyungs going out "to jog" but with atleast 20 dollars in their pockets. I was shocked when I saw a woman in the dining area. Baro hyung hastily runned in front of me to cover me. The woman covered her eyes. I ran to my room and locked it. I feel to embarrassed right now...

 

Bora POV

"Now that's something I don't see everyday." I awkwardly stared at Baro..After a few seconds, we burst out our laughter.

 

Baro POV

Noona and I continued to laugh our lungs out until a clueless duck walked towards us.

"Here's your coffee noona." Sandeul said while handling the coffee to Bora noona.

"Here's your French Toast and milk." he warmly smiled at me while handling the food to me.

We talked about random things for like 10 minutes until we were interrupted by a phone ringtone.

 

Bora POV

/Push push baby ~~ ♫♫/ I took my phone out of my pocket and answered the call. It was Dasom.

"Eonnie !! Where are you ? I thought you'll teach me how to prepare the batter for the onion rings. How could you forget...."

"Dasom-ah. I'm here at B1A4's dorm. Just ask Hyorin instead. She's a better cook than me."

"Is annoying oppa there ?" I the loudspeaker of my phone so Baro and Dasom could greet each other.

"Dasomieee !!" Baro said in a cute tone.

"Annoying oppa !! Stay annoying. Haha. Eonnie ~~ Could you comeback home already ? By the way, I saw Soyu eonnie creeping at your drawers. I think she's looking for the Adult CDs I accidentally found under your bed last time."

My fresh smile was replaced by embarrassment. Sandeul's eyes widened as he heard the "Adult CDs" part. I immediately switched the loudspeaker to handset. I'm so embarrassed right now. I watch adult cds because I'm curious. I'm not a ert ! >.<

"I need to go now. See you when I see you."

Both of them escorted me to the entrance door. I bid farewell to both of them and as I reach for the door knob, the door opened. For the fourth time this morning, I was surprised again. I see two sweaty guys standing infront of me. One is slim and y, the other was tall and manly.

"H-Hello." the slim guy said.

"H-H-Hi." the tall guy followed.

I just smiled at them and ran to get away form their dorm.

"Hmmm... I think the slim one is Jinyoung. Kyaaaaaa. He's so handsome and y. So that means... the tall one is Shinwoo... The one who left the couch unclean.." I mentally told myself.

"Why are B1A4 members so hot all of a sudden ?!"

--------------------

A/N : Done ~♫ Thanks for reading my work.. /smiles/