FINAL

Babe , I'm so bored.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Doegopa neoui oppa ,Neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa ,Doegopa neoui oppa" was all you could hear when you were waiting outside the studio in BigHit Entertaiment's headquater.Jungkook had been in the studio all day and had'nt come out once to talk to you. Yes, he was practising for their 2nd Showcase in Japan next week; but i mean he could still come out for a bathroom break or something, you thought. As if by magic or just pure coincidence you heard the doors of the studio crack open and a hot, sweaty, exausted Jungkook twidged over to where you were sitting. You jumped up with glee and ran over to help him sit down. "Babe" you said while looking him up and down. "you look exhausted.." he glanced down at you and breathed, "n-no..*huff* i'm full of e-energy.." you laughed at his sarcastic joke and ran over to get a towel from one of the members who still inside the studio. "here"

you handed him a towel and he mopped his neck while, with another towel,you carefully dabbed his dripping flushed face. "I think we better head home until you get back your health and energy Jungkook.." he acknowledged your idea with a slight nod as you helped him into your car.

~AT HOME~

 

Jungkook lay on the bed trying to sleep while you were out in the kitchen making dinner for the both of you. Suddenly you felt your phone vibrate, you wiped you hands clean pulled the phone out of your back pocket.

From: Jungkook Oppa

I'm booredddd....

To: Jungkook Oppa

Really Oppa? you should be asleep!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter