Date Part 1

Together Forever

Credits to User31 for this awesome cover page and background!!


"Are you ready?" Hyomin asked.

"Yeah is this okay to wear?"

"Yeah it's fine just look at what I'm wearing," she said, "besides we are just going to a cafe and then shop around Hongdae.

"I am ready when you are." I said

*DING DONG*

"Oh they're here!" Hyomin said and jumped up to get the door.

"What's up little ?!?" She said as she opened the door.

**There is a reason why I'm calling Mark little (x) 47:42 Jackson ask Mark what is that and this is what it was

The more you know**

"Don't remind me of that please." Mark said glaring at Hyomin, and she just strugged.

"Well your house is beautiful as ever Hyomin."

"Thank you Youngjae-oppa, I fixed it up again when I heard May Ann is gonna stay with me."

"Well you did a great job!"

"Yo are we gonna go or sit here all day talking about their house?"

"Yeah Mark-oppa is right we should go now." I said

We left our appartment and walked down the street. I noticed that Mark and Hyomin started to walk slower than Youngjae and I, that is when I remembered the reason for this date.

I still want to kill Hyomin >.<

"So how are you May Ann?" Youngjae said.

"Oh I'm fine I'm just stressed about the performance and the song selections."

"Hahaha don't be worried about it you will do fine!" He said in a determined voice.

"Well I better do well or I'm gonna hate you!" I said in a joking voice

"Nooo!! I'm loveable you have to love me!" Youngjae said whining.

"Hahaha," I laughed as I punched his arm, "Is that the cafe?" 0-0

Please say that's not the cafe!!

I looked at Youngjae and he was dumbfounded, "I hope not."

"STUPID!" Hyomin said in the back, "You know I hate pink, it's that cafe."

"Good I would have killed you Hyomin if you made me go in a Hello Kitty Cafe." Mark said

"Don't worry little ," Hyomin said laughing and Mark started to tackle her and she ran.

But since Mark was faster and taller than Hyomin she grabbed her from the back and started to swing her around.

"You guys are close as ever." Youngjae said in envy.

I noticed his tone in his voice and I grabbed his hand, "Let's go! I'm hungry!"

We entered the cafe, it was cute and simple. Nothing over the top, it was just right.

"Okay let's go order the food, and for 'dating' sake lets sit at different tables."

"Okay whatever, but I call outside." I said

"No fair!!" Hyomin whined but I just put my tongue out.

Youngjae and I ordered a cake to share and I got tea while he got coffee. 

"Youngjae no, let me pay at least for some of it!"

"May Ann its fine! This is our 'date'." He said emphasizing date more than the other words.

I finally gave in and we headed outside.

"It's a nice day out today." 

"Yeah it's nice."

"It reminds me of home." I said with a sad tone T^T

"Well May Ann I don't really know much about you, besides the stuff you told me on the train ride."

"What do you want to know about me?"

"I don't know, what's your favorite color?"

"Green, how about you?"

"Red."

"Green plus red equals Christmas!"

"That's random but true. Are you really as emotional as you say you are?"

"Yeah! I can cry over the littles of things!" I said.

"Really? Then what is your most emotional thing that happen to you 2 years ago?"

"Ummm....oh! Two years ago I lived in America and Hyomin stayed with me from May through August, and us being stupid our plans that summer was to go to KCON, and we did. But they released the first artist out of no where and it was Bangtan Boys :3. When they anounced it we were in a cafe like this and we both screamed and I started to cry!" 

"Wow you can cry...wait not in a bad way!"

"Hahaha it's fine!"

Then they brought our food over.

"Thank you."

This looks good!

"Let's eat!"

Youngjae ate a bit of the cake just how we used to do when we were younger.

"Yah! Youngjae drink your coffee first! Ahhh you have never changed since we were you..." I noticed what I was gonna say, "WHO is your role model?"

Hopefully he didn't notice .-.

"Ummm I'm not sure. I just really love music." I told me with a questionable face.

I drank some of my tea and ate a slice of cake.

Youngjae reached his hand out and wiped the cake on the corner of my mouth.

I felt my face turn red.

And I saw his face turn pink.

"Sorry I didn't ask to do that..."

"It's fine, but thank you Youngjae-oppa."

The rest of the time being in the cafe was filled with small talk and bright faces

"I think it's time to head to Parking Lot Street!" Hyomin said.

"Okay I'm ready!" I said 

"Lets go." Youngjae said as he held his hand out toward me.

Mark did the same to Hyomin

We walked together this time since only Hyomin really knew where Parking Lot Street was.

When we arrived, I realized why they called it parking lot street....

I was amazed by all the stores and people, I immediately ran to a store and dragged Youngjae with me. 

"Aww this is cute!!" I said as I put the head band on.

"It looks good on you!" 

"It's cute!" I said, "Ummm Youngjae-oppa where is Hyomin?"

"Actually I don't know I think we got separated. Oh well lets go explore!" He said as he grabbed my hand.

"Sure why not."

We ran around having fun and not caring about anything else. I completely forgot the purpose of this date until we both couldn't walk anymore.

"I'm tired!"

"Okay just wait here I'll go get some water."

I stood against a brick wall and just started to daydream.

But my daydreaming was interupted by two strangers.

"Hey missy are you bored??" One of them said.

"Come with us it will be fun!" The other one said.

"No just leave me alone, I'm with my boyfriend!"

"Where is your boyfriend I don't see him?" The stranger said as he got a cloth out of his jacket

OMFG! That isnt what I think it is right? What the hell Youngjae hurry up!

They come closer to me and grabbed my arm, I was on the verge of bitting them.

"I'm right here!" Youngjae said as he pulled the guys a way.

I came close to my body and put his face together so that our nose was touching, I guess it made it look like we were kissing and the two strangers left.

"Are you okay?" Youngjae said.

I started to blush like crazy, but my emotions got the hold of me.

"I was scared Youngjae-oppa, I didn't know what to do!" I said as my eyes started to water

"Shhh Don't worry anymore I'm right here." Youngjae said as he hugged me.

I pulled away an looked up to Youngjae.

He lowered his head toward me and I tipped toed toward him.

We were less than an inch away from each other when I heard Hyomin.

"Oh I found them!" She said and I turned around, "OHHH you can continue."

I felt my checks turn red and I looked back at Youngjae and he was pink too.

I just tiptoed up and kissed his check and ran toward Hyomin.

 

 

 

Hyomin why did you ruin the moment!


YEAHHH! I managed to update another chapter!

Sorry for the wait but you have to wait again for part 2

Hopefully I can finish it by Saturday

AND THANK YOU USER31 for this awesome pictures!

See you soon!

<3

~Cutie_Panda~