Chapter Three

Two Moons

Dara's POV

After class, Chanyeol and I went to the library to research some information for our project. The library in our school is just 1/4 of CL's library in our house.

"Hey Chanyeol! Is there any book in here about psychology?" I asked. I just want to know how humans live and interact with each other.

"Wait a minute." he said and look for it immediately. I sit on a chair while waiting for him. After a minute, he came back with some books including the psychology book.

"Here it is." he said and handed me the book. He smiled at me and I also smile as an answer, I remove my eyes from him and smiled again secretly. I don't want to develop my feeling for him. A vampire can't fall in love in a human.

"Thanks! So, let's start!" I said and open my notes. He start to look for some informations from the book. Most of our research is from his mind. Chanyeol is a smart person. It's like he doesn't need a book. I can't help myself from staring at him and smiling.

"Hey Dara, stop staring at me. I'm already melted." he joked and smiled not removing his eyes from the book.


After make our project, Chanyeol offered me a ride to home but I saw CL at the parking lot waiting for me.

"No thanks, my sister is waiting for me at the parking lot." I said and smiled at him. He nodded and smiled before he enter his car. I wait for him to go before I go to CL.

"Who's that guy?" CL asked when I enter her car.

"He's my friend, Chanyeol. Bom introduce me to him. He's also our classmate." I answered and smiled widely.

"Your smile is weird. Remember, you still have Ji Yong waiting for you. He's been courting you for almost 8 months." she said and start driving.



Chanyeol's POV

I can't help smiling but I admit it. I have a crush on Dara ^__^ She's a goddess. She is also a funny and nice person.

"Dobi hyung, stop smiling. You look like an idiot." Kai said who came from his room.

"Shut up! I'm having the best day of my life." I answered and stood up.

"Hey Chanyeol, let's play baseball with the pack!" Joonmyun said. I just smile and nodded as an answer. I go upstairs to change my clothes. I saw the hanky of Dara left at the library. I put it at my pocket as my lucky charm. I wear my jersey and cap. I look for my baseball gloves and mitt.

"Hyung, let's go together at the park." Sehun said while he enter my room without my permission.

"Please knock." I said.

"Maybe next time." he joked and went out of my room.

While walking, Sehun asked about how is my school. He really want to go with me in my school. He said that he's been always bullied by the other popular seniors in their school. Good for him, he didn't use his ability.

"Always remember, you're more powerful than them. You're one of the most powerful wolf." I said and pat his back.

"They're here!" D.O said while wearing his jersey. Everybody gathered around Joonmyun.

"The group is still the same. K vs. M, pick three additional players from those rookies, Kris." Joonmyun commanded. Kris think wisely. He really want to win this game.

"I pick those three tall guys." Kris said and put the bat on his shoulders. The other 3 rookies go with our team. 

The game started and we're the first batting group. Kai take the first bat. Their positions are good. Kris for Pitcher and Tao for catcher. Luhan, first base. Lay for second base. Chen for shortstop and Xiumin for third base. The 3 rookies are in the outfield. Since we don't have an extra player, Joonmyun take the umpire position while we're in the batting position.

"You better hit that pitch, kid!" Baek shouted while waiting for his turn.

Kris start o tkae his target. He stepped on the pitcher's plate and throw the ball. He gave a curve ball, it was Kai's weakness. 

"Strike!" Joonmyun announced. Kai gets more serious. He maintain his beast face until he hit the ball and bring it to left infield. He advanced to first base.

"Nice one, kid!" I yelled. Everyone in our group clapped for Kai's hit.


We are in the middle of the game when Kris suddenly stop pitching.  

"Any problem, King?" one of the rookies asked who was in the batting position.

"Someone's watching us." he coldy answered. Everyone alarmed and gather together.

"Everyone, keep your feet on the ground. Be careful." Luhan said.

"We should look for them and kill all of them." Tao said and bring out his wushu stick.

"Easy, we don't need to rush. We still have this rookies around us. We should just look for them and keep them away in our area." Lay said and the two leaders agreed.

Joonmyun take the lead for K and Kris for M.



Dara's POV

Me, my team and Bom are in the forest to investigate. We're investigating for half an hour when we heard some noises somewhere. I think it's a group of boys playing baseball. We followed the noise and I was right, a group of boys playing baseball. I've never seen this place before. I don't know that there's a baseball park here.

"Should we attack them?" one of my team asked.

"Dara, they know we're here. We better leave now." Bom said. I just nod and lead the pack to home.



Chanyeol's POV

We're on the forest looking for those vampires. Kai used his teleportation powers. I was walking alone for 3 minutes when I saw someone behind the trees walking. She turn her head and I can see the half of her face.

"Dara?" I asked to my self. I tried to follow her but I lose track on her.

"Hey hyung, any problem?" I was shocked when Kai just popped out behind me.

"Can you please stop doing that? I almost died. You're giving me a mini heart attack." I said and leave him there laughing like an idiot.