Chapter One

Two Moons

 Chanyeol's POV

It's 5:30 am. I hear some noises from our kitchen. I go down and I saw D.O. cooking.

"You wake up so early, hyung." He said while mixing the food he's cooking.

"I have classes today. I need to wake up early so no one can see me in the highway." I answered and took my seat. He served me a hot coffee and a sandwich. We don't usually eat this kind of food but we need to act like a human. He join eating with me and we talk about some things about humans.

A minutes passed, I heard the frontdoor's cracking sound. I think, Kris hyung came from the forests with some of the pack. He join with us and also join in our conversation.


 It's 8:00 am when I came in school. I see some new faces in our room. I look for a vacant seat, it's in the last row of our room. It's the last vacant seat so I go there and leave my bag on it. I was going outside of the room when one of my classmates caught my attention. A girl seating next to my chair. I think she's one of the new students here. She was looking outside of our school. I think she's having a bad day. Her face reaction was totally messed up. I simply go to my seat again and sit. I secretly stare at her while she's not looking at me. I can only see the right side of her face.

"Can you please stop staring at me, mister?" I was shocked when she said that. I got my senses back. I quickly remove my eyes from looking at her and focus on my book.

"Mianhae." I apologized and start to read my book. I still can't stop my eyes from looking at her. She looks perfect in my eyes. I started to forget that I'm a wolf.



Dara's POV

I really hate this day. I'm here in this world for a very long time and still, CL think that I need to go to school. It should be me, in the forest, looking for those wolves and kill them.

"Can you please stop staring at me, Mister?" this guy sitting next to me is like an idiot staring at me.

"Mianhae." he said and he started to read his book.

I can hear familiar voices from the corridors. I think I'm not the only vampire who gonna study this year. Another student enter. She's one of us. She's Bom. She's good at luring the wolves. She's one of my back-up in killing those wolves.


After school, I go to another school to fetch Minzy. She's the youngest in our family. She's been studying for almost 5 years of her life. She's an extraordinary vampire like me, Bom and CL. We have powers that other vampires don't have. Other vampires can only read humans mind but us we have different extraordinary powers. I can predict what will happen in the future. CL can feel the emotions of those who around her. She can also fight others using her own mind. Bom can give us protection using her mind. This power is very rare. The only who can have this kind of power is gifted and can also survived death. The last is Minzy. She can track enemy's power and use it against them. She can also detect if someone is lying to her.

"Unnie!!" she said while running towards me. She look so cute in her uniform. You can't see any side of her of being a vampire. She really know how to act like a human. "How's your first day?" she asked.

"I can't take it. It's really boring. I want to quit." I anwered.

"Hahahaha. That's what I answered to CL unnie when she asked me the same question. Don't worry, just be friendly." she said and rode in the car. I also enter the car and we continue talking inside.

"Duh! We're vampires. We shouldn't be friendly to humans." I said and started driving.



Chanyeol's POV

The class has been ended. It's good to know her name. Thanks to Bom and she told me about Dara's personality. Starting tomorrow I'll talk to her. 

"Hey hyung!!" I turn around and I saw Sehun waiting for me in the parking lot. I quickly go to him and hugged him.

"Where did you go? The pack are worried about you. You've been missing for almost 4 days." I said and released him.

"I started living at our school dorm. I forgot to tell it because of my hectic scheds in school." he answered. He's studying also but in different school. Sehun is our independent maknae. He's studying for 6 years in that school.

"Come on. Let's go before Kris hyung get mad at me again." I said and enter his car.


When we came at home. The pack was in an assembly. I can hear Kris hyung's voice in his angry tone. I never hear him in that voice before while talking to me. It means, I'm a good wolf ^___^

"Hey hyung, what happened in this past few day?" Sehun asked while changing his clothes.

"It's good that you're not in here those days. The vampires attacked us. Almost 10 of other wolves has been killed." I answered. It's good that the 12 youngest wolves are safe including me ^_^

"That's not good :( Now I know how vampires are powerful." He said and lie down on my bed. "Channie hyung, what will happen if the two moons collide?" he asked. At first, I was shocked. I don't know that he'll asked that question.

"The prophecy said that when the two moons collide, the two sides will be killed by the humans own powers. The two moons are us and the vampires. When one of this two moons lost, the other moon will rule this world. Everyone will be there slave." I explained. At Sehun's young age, I don't think he understand it. 

"Hey! You two! Why don't you join the assembly? I'm sure Kris hyung will be angry if you two don't join." Joonmyun said. We quickly stood up and enter the hall room.


After the assembly, Kris hyung commanded the other wolves to go to the forest to meet the other pack of wolves. It was leaded by Joonmyun. I can see at Kris hyung's face that he's happy to see his kid back.

"How school, my kid?" Kris asked. Sehun smiled at him and answered "I can tell you, it's the best school year for me." Kris laughed and pat Sehun's back. 

"Be a good boy. You're power of wind is improving. I can see through my mind. Tomorrow, I'll train you in fighting." Kris said. Sehun smiled widely.

"Hyung, how about me?" I pouted. Kris and Sehun just laughed.

"What an ugly hyung? Hahahahaha!" Sehun said and hide in Kris back.

"You've been trained for almost 9 months. Do you still need to train again?" Kris hyung said while trying not to laugh on what Sehun said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Hi there~!! First chap baby~ Please support this one :) Sorry for my grammatical error :( Please spread and post your comments about this chap ^__^