FIRST!~~

Together At the top

 

You: hubby??…are you angry at me???

Chunji: just tired…..

 

You went back to the hotel~~~

 

Chunji lies on the bed and sleep….

 

You: *you lies beside him* chunji…I know ..you’re ..kinda ….upset??

Chunji: nevermind that….

You: yah!! Can you please just ..don’t be like this!!

Chunji: *stands up from the bed**why…?? We should have fun together… but I just don’t understand ..why this day was all for the little boy…..

You: *you followed him~~**the little boy needs help..and it’s not my fault that he is in need?? Neither you??!!  You should understand…!!

Chunji: I clearly understand but…….

You hugged him……

You: I’m sorry…I understand you also…!! Please don’t be like this…..don’t be angry at me!!

*teary eyed** your arms are on the neck of chunji and his hands are around your waist*

Chunji: I’m not angry at you..please don’t cry..i am not feeling good seeing you cry~~~*wipes your tears*

You: I’m sorry…..  I don’t mean to… *sigh*~ I’m sor--

Chunji:  shhhhhh* kisses you passionately……* I love you okay??!!

You: OMO!!* you felt so weak with his kisses*

Chunji: let’s just make a baby so that you will have a little kid to take care of !!hehe…

You: YAH!! Are you joking~~??!! * you pulled away the kiss*

Chunji: shhhhhhhhhh…. Just …… I can’t wait!! * lays you eagerly on the bed*

You: are you really sure??

Chunji: shhhhht!!

 

~~YOU/YUMIand CHUNJI MAKE LOVE THAT NIGHT!!~~hahaha..*first make love..ayieeeehihih*~~

 

Many more~~to comeJJehehheheehe…~~??i guess…:D:D (or maybe if you only guys want~)

 

 

THAT MORNING!!!

 

Chunji: * hugs you from your back* * kisses your neck* wahh…really blessed …. I hope she’s fine with last night!~~ hehe…*whispers*

You: mmmmmmm..*moving abit*  ..* you face him while sleeping *

Chunji: * sweeps back your hair ….and that leave your neck and collarbones to be exposed ..with only just under garments on with the blanket on top of you~~**kisses you**

You: mmmmm..*you opened your eyes*

Chunji: *face to face* good morning~!! How are you feeling??

You: UH!! *blushes* ….. I’m fine~~ how about you??

Chunji: I feel really HAPPY!!~~ hehehe…does it hurt?? Huh??

You: *hit him* YAH!! Just let’s not talk about it….. but yeah it kinda hurts~~hehe..

Chunji: it’s fine….let’s have our breakfast! I’ll just go wash up first~~ wifey…just get me some clothes!~~

You: okay….

 

*chunji went to the bathroom and you got up with the blanket from the bed!~~you get the clothes that chunji will wear and you fixed stuffs…when chunji is done~~ you went to the bathroom and cleaned yourself~~when you are done…. Chunji is ready and you are doing your face….. *

 

chunji: I’ll just wear a tank top and the short…it’s kinda hot to wear a t-shirt..

you: oh..okay..i’ll get you a tank top….wait

 

you are done…

 

You and chunji are wearing this~~ http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38201352

 

You went outside~~ and eat your breakfast…. When you were done …you planned to walk along the sea shore~~ and you slashed water …and have some fun…. You and chunji were wet and chunji took of his clothes ..since he is the wetter one~~

 

Chunji: I better take this off..*took off his while tank*

~~His very fine muscles are showing with his 6-pack abs……and his fair skin…~~

You: *you saw girls eyeing your husband* hubby…let’s go to the room and change your tanks~~

Chunji: huh….no let’s just walk for a while~~  sunshine is so beautiful…. Let’s buy some ice cream??

You: uh..but………….…….*sigh*………..okay

You walked and bought ice cream and walk to the seashore….

 

You: hubby* the ice cream*

Chunji: mm??

You: the girls are very busy looking at you!~~

Chunji: *saw the girls* is that why you want me to put some clothes on….

You: *blushes**sighs*

Chunji: aigoo..my wife is so jealous….

You: * faced the sea* aigoo…it’s really hard to have you……..

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

another update~~  

 

PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT THE STORY!!  

and about the first making love of you/yumi and him~~

 

THANK YOU~~:D:D