My last minutes

Kiss on the Neck

Everything seen by Key was different. The red, crimson eyes he had locked into wasn't an ordinary human. The figure that stood before him may of had a human appearance, but underneath was a monster. A monster that craved for the fresh smell of human's blood.

At the age of 9 Key had lost all his memories of when he was a child, but for 10 years, he had lived and grown up as a normal teenager except for the fact he had been living in a vampire world. One would think he would be scared of what was standing in front of him, however the vampire whom stood in front of him was his savior from 10 years ago. The savior who saved him from another bloody thirsty vampire. It was also the love of his life. Key lives in world where vampires are unknown to humans and they try to live in harmony , however that is not always the case as a vampire's favourite food is human blood.

"Good evening Mr. Lee, or should I say good morning to you, sir?" Key asked as the slim, long, slender figure strode towards him.

"I told you to stop with the politeness didn't I? It would do you no good if you keep being nice to me." Onew said raising a hand up to brush a strand of hair away from Key's face. A shiver shot down his spine from the unexpected touch.

"Yes but your my sav..." Onew interrupted his thought as he bent down to whisper.

"Enough with the past, if you really want to repay me, Key" a sly smile appeared on his face and slowly with the tip of his nose, he drew irregular patterns on the nape of his neck.. Blood flushed to Key's cheeks, a small gulp escaped from his mouth. Onew laughed to himself as he knew he had victory.

"Are you willing to become one of our kind and betray your own race?" he hissed. The words flowed into Key's ear making him stiffen. Thoughts of Key's friends and families rushed back through his head to be only left blank with one picture. The picture of his adopted mother and her son. His adopted mother payed no attention to him even though he obeyed all her will. People frequently thought he was a better son than her own. But every time someone said that, she looked at Key disgustingly. He wasn't going to miss her.Key closed his eyes, letting the scent of Onew filling his nose.

"I'll be forever yours, master Lee"
"Uh-uh-uh" he said tapping his nose, "What do you call me?"
"Onew" gulping down the word.
"Aigoo, that's my boy" his hand flew behind Key's backside, grabbing him closer to him whilst the other held his head so his neck was exposed.
Key yelped a little from the sudden movement but slowly eased back down from the cool touch of the hands.
Onew lent down closer to his neck, he drew back his symmetrical lips revealing the white fangs of a vampire. With a crushing noise, he pierced them into Key's fragile skin. Blood dripped from the corner of his mouth.

Key's eyes shot open, not to the pain but to the sound of his own blood being drunk by his lover. He felt his own blood rush throughout his body. His hands grasped Onew's shirt, ripping a few buttons in the process, due to the overpowering blood rush. He was desperate for air as his breathing grew shorter and shorter until he was panting now. The more Onew drank, the more the blood rushed, the tighter Key's grip was on Onew's shirt. His eyes started to change from his urban brown eyes to a fierce glistening red.

"I'm going to miss those eyes" Onew thought to himself.

Onew wiped the mouth that covered in blood. A rather satisfying smirk was plastered on his face. Key on the hand, was still gasping for air as he felt the pounding of his heart with blood running all over his body. His throat felt dry like he was dehydrated. He tried speaking but only broken noises squeaked out of his mouth.

Onew grinned at Key's lips moving up and down. Tempted by the sight, he lent down and kissed him, moisturizing the dry lips before drawing back again. Key's eyes were shaking as well as his body.
"You know it's rude to just stare at me like that." Onew said.
Running inside Key's body, a hundred new hormones were in action, all telling him to bite the luscious lips, but Key held back.
Onew smirked again, he swept all his hair to one side revealing his neck.
As soon as Key saw the white flesh upon his neck his instincts were screaming at him to tackle him down, but he resisted, stopping his own hands

"I can't, no, never! not Onew!" Key thought to himself.
"You must be hungry, my dear" Onew sneered as he bent down to embrace the frozen statue.
His neck was only an inch away from his mouth, his instincts screeched at him to rip his neck off, but still he resisted. There was no way he could ever drink the blood of his lover.

"You'll become a monster if you don't drink me" Onew whispered pushing Key's head down to his neck. The sweet scent of his presence filled his nose. No longer could he wait. As he opened his mouth, the white fangs grew. Without another sound, the two white knives dug into his skin, blood dripped from the corner of his mouth. The thoughts of Onew were contained in his blood and now they entered into his own body. The entrance of Onew's blood eased the rushed blood of his own. With each gulp, his own blood welcomed it, like a master returning home. His own hands were wrapped around Onew, up and underneath his shirt.

"From now on, you'll will switch your night to day and you day to night. Reverse your senses and be mine." Onew breathed into his ear.
"Yes, Onew" Key replied locking his gaze with Onew's. The hunger in his throat ceased. Nothing was the same now. No longer did Key have to put up being bullied for being the pretty boy or the cold treatment he received from his adopted mother.Nothing mattered now. If he even wanted to, he could even take revenge fro himself. For now he didn't crave on the beef roast of tonight's dinner. instead he was bloody thirsty of the scent of fresh human blood. But that thought didn't matter. All he needed was Onew.

The two stared at each for a long time still embraced within each other until Key spoke.
"I love you Onew" he said sheepishly.
In return, Onew didn't reply but supported Key's head as he came down with another kiss. His tongue the entrance, which opened up to his will. Tongues intertwined and crossed before Onew pulled back to whisper.
"I love you too."