When Kim's Mom and Gerald's Mom Met ..

Forever and Ever ♥ Kimerald
One Day when Kim's mom go to their school. Kim's mom get Kim's report card. Kim is Top 1 on their room. Kim & Gerald was only Grade 5. Gerald's mom met Kim's mom because Gerald's mom heard that Kim is Top 1 in their room. So , she talk to Kim's mom and see her report card and said .....                                                                             Gerald's mom : Wow ! Nice Grades ! your daughter was so very smart.                   Kim's mom :Yes ! Thank you :) Are you the mother of Gerald ? Kim always talks about him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Gerald's mom :Yes ! I am !                                                                           Kim's mom :I thought Gerald was Top 2 ? Second to my daughter ?                     Gerald's mom :Yes ! Gerald was smart too. He always read books , research when he did not get the lessons. Oh I gotta go. Nice to meet you.Hope to see you soon !                                          Kim's mom :Oh ! Nice ! Sure ! Nice to meet you too ! Hope to see you soon again :)