The surprise

True Love?

Park Yong Woo Prov

Today It's a new day I don't fell nervous at all , it' a sunny day .. I was walking for school when I get in I attend the first 4 lessons .. Then the 5th hour I sat to my seat and I hear someone moving the chair next to me ... What is happening ?? I turned to ee who was it and Kris is seating next to me .... I looked him with a weird sight ...

" What someone else is sittng to my seat"
 I turned and looked it was true someone was sitting there ...

:"I didn't say anything "

"But you looked at my weird" Yes a looked at you weird is not normal Kris first making fun of you then helps you apologize in the same day and then the next sitting next to you ...

"Yes , because I didn't expecte it ..... And I found it weird"

"Okay" he said and smiles with a cute and shiny gummy smile .... What is happening this is the first time that I talk like this to  without being shy to a boy...

I was keeping notes for the lesson , and Kris too ..., The lesson waas Biology I love this lesson so much ......

Kris Prov

I went to school and I took a weird decision I sit next to Park Yobg Woo .. I never have done this before.. They were all looking my weird ,  when she turned and looked me like that the truth is that I felt alittle bir nervous but then she told me that it was okey and it seemed she didn't had a problem ..... She was keeping notes for the lesson and I was keeping too I like Biology....   The bell rang and we went to the dinner room ... I sat with her and at the dinner , I surprised her but I was surprised with myself too .... When the day ended she said to me "Bye" ... She was not talking to me all day and at the end she talked to me ... I found that we were living clode to each other .....