Final

Blind Love

Listen to this → http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghpiNIKGIo

 YOUR POV

      In a bright day, I was walking in the park alone, while watching some couples having their loved dovey moment. *sigh* " Why did I ended up walking here? Aishh so jealous arghh >.< " I said to myself. Suddenly my foot stopped and my eyes catch a boy sitting on the bench ALONE. I felt my heart pumps faster than usual " Oh my god, what is happening? Why I'm feeling like this? Oh god, no I think I fell inlove.. well let's check out on him " I walk near to him and hide behind the tree. He's there, watching a couples of bird having their sweet moments. But then I realize that he is BLIND, but I don't care I already likes him. " Why dont I try talk to him? or maybe ask him to date me? kekeke crazy me but let's try FIGHTING ! " *I pumped my fist in air*

     I walk near him and sate down on the same bench beside him. " Come on Eunji, You can do it! " I said to myself *clears throat* " Uhm.. Hi? ". The boy suddenly heared of a voice of a girl and then he said to him " Me? " He said. " Oh my god.. his voice! I might melting just because of his voice!! Okay2 calm down Eunji, You still have long way to go~ " I talked to myself. " Of course, It's you because there's no one else is here, just only YOU and ME " "hope so~" *I whispered* That boy nodded " Okay, Hi too! " he said while smiling as I smiling too.

    " So, what are you doing here? " (pfft what a question -_-) *I said to myself* Then the boy replied "I'm just taking so fresh air here" *smile* "Ouh.." Thats all I can say. Then the boy ask " What about you? " I replied " Uh? Oh? Yeah me too! hehe " *scratch my back neck* "Okayy !!! I cant helped it I have to ask him grrrr" I mentally slapped myself " Can I ask u a question? " That boy nodded as he said " Sure why not " . " Do you have girlfriend? " that boy chukles after he heard my question " Why? Is it funny to you? " *frown* " No! Haha don't mad, why u ask me that kind of question? you know that I'm blind right? So, who wants to date blind person like me " He said it in one breath "Yehet!!! I have a chance woohoo" Im talk in my heart " Well I know you won't belive what I will say but hope you accept me " The boy nodded " Okay, so tell me"

   "Can you be my Boyfriend?" (Oh god what are you doing Eunji >_<) That boy was so shocked and his eyes like this O.O of my question Ive asked him just now. "B-but how could I be your boy if I'm blind? You know I'm blind right? I'm not perfect" I smile as I said "It's okay, I don't care It doesn't matter though" the boy replied "Are you sure?" "Yes. Because I fell inlove with you and I found it that You are Perfect to me just the way you are" I continue smiling. That boy blushed "Ok, I'll accept you as my girlfriend" ^_^ I was so happy to hear that he accepted me as his girlfriend and he is my First Love< I suddenly hugged him tightly and said "Thank you!"

Author POV

After that, Eunji asked him another question that is really important

Your POV

   "Umm~~ Can you listen to me for a while? because I want to asked you something that is really important to you, I-i mean to both of us" He replied "Ok" while smiling. then I continued "Ok, Hope u wll answer this" "Yes' I will" I clears my throat "Uhh~~ if the time would comes that you can really open your eyes and see the world, what will you do? That boy replied in on breath "I will marry you" "Jeongmal?!" "Yes" He smiled then I smiled to him sincerely even the boy cant saw im smiling.. "Okay, before that my name is Lee Eunji, and you?" that boy smiled as he replied "My name is ______" (your bias name) "Nice to know you Hubby kekeke :3" "Nice to know you too jagiya" I blushed

 

Author POV

Then Eunji and ______ were having their sweet moment like there's no tomorrow. Eunji always take care of him, she loves him very much even more than her life. Until then, Eunji make a sserious desicion that is very important to her and her boyfriend.

3 Months Later

Eunji dreamed for the boy become reality. That boy can finally open his eyes and he can see everything now. He went fast to the park where he and Eunji first time met and say something to her. While he were there then he saw that Eunji is also same like him. And it was also their 3rd Monthsary

No ones POV

    "Hey, is that you?" _____asked, Eunji replied "Yes, it's me" She smiled to him when she heard a familiar voice to her. _____ fake smile as he said "OK" , then Eunji walked a little to be near to him while she asked "Umm~ Is that You, Right?" The boy say "Yes" "Ok *eunji smile* But I hope you still remeber that thing of what I've said to you last 2 months" The boy nodded "Yes, I didnt forget" Eunji smiledas she say "Ok, so tell me" with a happy heart but then the boy say a words that makes her falling apart "I'm really sorry but I don't want to marry you Eunji, I'm so sorry" Eunji's shocked and her eyes became teary but she try not to make her tears fall "Huh? but why?" she asked "I really Love you but I cant accept the reality that my girlfriend is Blind and also would become my wife someday" The boy replied, with a heavy heart Eunji smile brightly and say "It's okay, I understand that, Thank You for Everything and don't worry because I accept your decision. Suddenly Eunji stood up and walks away while saying to him

   "I hope you would Take Good Care of That eyes because its my Gift For You on our 3rd Monthsary" while smile as she walks away. After that, the boys went back to the hsopital and asked the doctor who are in-charged of his eyes surgery/operation. The boy asked "Hey doctor" "yes, what is it?" doctor replied "Doctor,I want to ask you something" "Oh~ Now I remember, you are the blind boy! Am I right?" "Yes , I am" "Ok, so tell me what you want to know?" The boy hesitated "Uhm~ May I know who is the one who help me to donate his/her eyes?" "Oh, She only said to me that when you can see, Just go at the park" the boy shocked then the doctor explaining to him. He suddenly remember of what Eunji said to him. He runs back at the park because he knew that she is the one who gave those eyes for him.

   While he in the park, he cant find Eunji but he still continue to find him even its raining so that he could apologize to her. He keeps searching her and until he found out that Eunji accidentally hit by a truck and already dead in the hospital of where he had his operation. He keeps crying so hard because it is already TOO LATE and all he do is CRY while regretting due to his fault."NO! NO! It's not true!! She is still alive!!! NO please!! Don't Take her away!! I LOVE HER she is Important to me!!!" The boy shout of his lungs he still cant accept the fact that the one who donated his eyes is his own girlfriend and he dumb her.

 

__________THE END__________

(a/n)

How is it going guys? Please upvote and comment.. I know its not really good but im a rookie on writing a fanfic so yeah no wonder right? By the way thanks for reading dont forget to upvote and comment! I love you guys~ XOXO :*