You Are Mine

An Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Forever is a long time. But I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side…”

Dear Diary,

This was the happiest moment in my life. With her and So Won by my side, I felt so complete and blessed. I know there will be a lot of obstacles waiting for us in front but I’m not scared anymore. My life has been controlled by them since I was born. This is the time for me to be strong and take control of myself. I don’t need anyone to tell me what is the best for me, who is the right person for me. The best and the right person have always been waiting for me since 9 years ago.

But at the same time, I couldn’t deny the fact that I was worried when I saw the way he was looking at her. I know she don’t feel the same way but I know him very well. He won’t give up easily and he will fight until the last minute. I don’t want to fight with him and most importantly I don’t want to hurt him. I always treat him as my brother and my best friend. But I know I wouldn’t let it go if he continued to step over the line. No matter how much I love and respect him as a family, no one can touch her.  

Love,

Min Ho

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Park So Won opened her eyes slowly when she felt the heat and warmth surrounding her tiny body. She rubbed her eyes lazily before she turned to her left. Her eyes immediately widened as she blinked several times, trying to focus and confirm the face she was looking at now.

So Won’s lips curled into a wide smile when she saw her father sleeping soundly beside her. This was really a big surprise for her because she thought Min Ho will leave last night. She didn’t expect him to still be here and stayed for another night.

A sweet smile still plastered on her face as she sat up on the mattress as slowly and quietly as possible. She gently leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her father’s forehead. She quickly covered her lips with her tiny hands when she saw her father’s brows creased a little. She let out a relief smile when Min Ho didn’t wake up.

So Won stood up of the mattress and walked towards the door. She saw her mother was busy cooking in the kitchen when she stepped out of the bedroom. She slowly made her way to the kitchen and wrapped her tiny arms around her mother’s waist from behind.

“Eomma, good morning.” So Won greeted her mother with a sunshine smile on her face. She was in a super good mood today, waking up with her father and mother with her again.

Shin Hye smiled as she turned the stove off before turning around and gave her daughter a tight hug. “Good morning.”

So Won looked up at her and asked her. “Why is appa still here? I thought you said he will only stay with us for one night on your birthday.”

Shin Hye’s cheeks turned red with blush when she heard her daughter’s question. “Erm… it was too late when we reached home last night. I-I think it’s kind of dangerous for your appa to drive home so late. So… I just let him to stay here for another night.”

So Won nodded. “But appa looked very tired. He didn’t wake up even when I left the bed just now.”

Shin Hye cleared in awkwardness as she averted her gaze away from So Won. “O-Of course he is tired. We went to a lot of places yesterday.” She stuttered.

“Eomma, why are your face so red? Are you not feeling well?” So Won asked curiously.

Shin Hye bit her lip as she placed her palm on her cheek. Her daughter was right. Her face was burning. It must be the heat from the stove. She tried to convince herself. “I-I’m just feeling hot because of cooking the breakfast.” She tried to sound calm. “So Won-ah, faster go to brush your teeth and get ready for the breakfast. If not you will be late to school.”

So Won nodded as she walked towards the bathroom.

Shin Hye let out a sigh of relief when So Won was out of sight. She felt really bad hiding all this from her daughter but the situation was getting more and more complicated especially after last night. She really doesn’t know how to explain it to So Won. She sighed again before removing the apron. She made her way to the bedroom and without knowing it, she was smiling looking at Min Ho’s sleeping face.

She walked towards him very softly and sat beside him on the mattress. He was sleeping peacefully; his breathing was steady and slow. She brought her hand to his face as she traced the tip of his nose so gently that it was like the touch of a feather. She can feel his warmth against her skin. She bit her lower lip and felt her cheeks burning when the memories of last night replayed in her mind.

-----------

Shin Hye’s body was caged tightly in between the wall and Min Ho. She can feel his heartbeat was pounding so fast and hard against her chest and his breathing was heavy. Her heart stopped, and then pounded in an uneven rhythm when he moved his hand to her nape, pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss.

Min Ho covered his mouth over hers, not giving her a chance to think or push him away. He invaded , plunging his tongue inside her the instant she parted her lips. His breath came in ragged gasps; her sweet scent swamped his senses. He tightened his grip on her nape, bringing her closer and holding her in place. It has been a long long time since the last time they were this close. Her taste and smell invaded him like a drug. Everything about her was still the same as what he remembered, sweet and addicted.

Shin Hye’s eyes were closed tightly as her mind became blank. Her whole body was numb by his move and she knew she was unable to push him away now. As he deepened the kiss, she grabbed for his arms and made a little moan deep in . If he wasn’t pressing her tightly against the wall, she was very sure her jellied knee couldn’t support herself and she already fell on the floor by now. Her eyes opened instantly when he suddenly pulled away from her, both of them panting for air. She tried to search for his eyes in the dark.

“Say yes.” Min Ho said in a soft and hoarse voice, trying to make her to agree with his request. His hand was still holding her nape firmly as another one wrapped around her waist. “Please say yes.” Lowering his head, he whispered again against her sensitive neck.

Shin Hye took in an unsteady breath as she felt his warm breath fanning the side of her neck and his soft lips touching her skin. She bit her swollen lip as she closed her eyes again, trying to steady her heavy breathing. “I’m sure it’s not one hour you are asking now. You want something more than that. You want me, you want So Won. You are trying to seduce me to give in like how it happened in the store room 9 years ago.” She said, her voice was soft.

Min Ho pulled away slightly as his hand moved to her cheek, their gaze met and held. “Then say yes. If you know what I want, then say yes. You are right. I want you, I want So Won. You know how much I love you. Everything that happened today, why must it be a present or just a deal between us? Why can’t everything of it become real? I know you want me as much as I want you.”

Shin Hye looked down as tears welled in her eyes. “Because we are not 18 years old anymore. I don’t want to go through the same thing like last time. I don’t want to hide behind and become a third party anymore. It makes me feel like a thief stealing something that is not belongs to me.” She paused, looking back at him. “I love you. I love you so much that it hurts. I can’t bear to go through the same thing again. Not when I have So Won with me now. I don’t want her to get hurt and suffer with me. I don’t want to give her hope and turn out to be nothing in the end.” Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Min Ho felt a pang of pain in his heart when her wet tears dripped on his fingers. He leaned forward, kissing her tears away before pulling her into his arms. He buried his face into her hair and closed his eyes tight. “You are right. We are not 18 years old anymore. I’m a grown man now and I won’t let the same thing happen to us again like in the past.” He stopped and pulled away to looked at her again. “You are not late. You have never been late because I’m not belongs to her. I’m always belongs to you. It was my fault that I didn’t wait for you longer.”

He caressed her cheek gently. “I’m not seducing you or forcing you to say yes. I’m begging you to say yes, to fight for us just for once.” He leaned forward and kissed softly on her lips. He slowly let go of her cheek and waist as he took a step backward, leaving Shin Hye looking at him in surprise.

“I’ll let you make the final decision; to fight or not to fight. If you think I’m worth it for you to fight for, to risk for, then say yes. I’ll be with you and So Won no matter how hard the battle could be and what I will lose in the process. My father, my mother, Chae Won, my status, I don’t care because it’s the time for me to make a stand for my happiness, for what I want. But if you think I don’t worth it for you to take the risk, then say no. Push me away like what you did in the past. I’ll respect your decision and back off. I’ll stay away if you don’t want me to be in your life anymore.” Min Ho could feel his heart was beating so fast that it hurt. He has no confident what answer will Shin Hye give him. He looked at her with a hopeful gaze. “You have 10 seconds.”

Shin Hye inhaled sharply as she looked at him nervously. Her body started to tremble in fear. The happiness that she wanted so badly was just standing right in front of her. She wanted to push him away because that was what she supposed to do but she wasn’t sure she will regret or not this time.

“One… two… three…” Min Ho counted softly.

She fisted her hands, trying to stay calm. She must make a right decision for her and for So Won before everything become too late.

“Four… five… six…”

She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes tightly, trying to think what she should do next. To not change anything she and So Won having now or become selfish for once, to have something they both wanted so long.

“Seven… eight… nine…” Min Ho’s heart slowly dropped to his stomach when he didn’t get any answer from her.

“T…”

“Yes.”

Before Min Ho could say ten, his eyes was widened in shocked, couldn’t believe what he just heard. He heaved a deep breath, looking at her in disbelief.

Shin Hye opened her eyes slowly. “Yes.” She uttered softly before her gaze met his eyes. He was right. They are different now. They should fight for their happiness and not back off again. It shouldn’t be consider as selfish if their feelings for each other are mutual. She let out a soft smile as tears rolled from her eyes. “My heart… please handle with care. Don’t break it anymore because I wouldn’t survive this time. I can’t…” Her sentence was cut off by Min Ho when he lunged forward and claimed her lips aggressively.

His kiss was hurried and intense. With one quick , his tongue pushed through the seam of her lips to travel beyond. The kiss deepened, their tongues , their breathing quickening. His arms around her tightened, pulling her closer.

Shin Hye could no longer hold herself anymore as she tangled her fingers into his hair, holding his head as she kissed him back with the same intensity. Her skin burned as all the pent-up desire she had buried deep inside her burst out of her body in a flood of heat.  She gasped when Min Ho pushed both of them away from the wall, cupping the back of her head and her waist, he lifted her off her feet, bringing her towards the two-seated couch.

Min Ho gently laid her on the couch as he hovered above her. He pulled away from the kiss. His gaze was intense and in need. “I want you.” He whispered. “The desire of wanting you now is like how it felt when you were drugged that night. I was drugged too. The only difference is I’m drugged by you now.” He said very softly as he lowered himself to the crook of her neck, and on her flesh.

Shin Hye tilted her head to the sideways to give him more access to her neck. She bit her lower lips hardly to prevent herself from making any noise. Her hands were gripping tightly on his arms as he continued to burn her body with his touch. She arched her back a little when Min Ho moved his hand to her back, urging her to wrap her legs around his waist.

Min Ho made his way towards her lips and kissed her hard. He let out a soft groan when Shin Hye slid her tongue into his mouth. He closed his lips around the wet flesh and hard, making her gasped in pleasure. His hand slowly moved to her shirt and started to it. He gently pulled the shirt completely off her as his kisses trailed down to her and around her cleavage.

Shin Hye felt like having trouble to breathe and her head began to spin. He was torturing her with his tongue, and her skin, and pleasure radiated through her. Their breathing rose and fell together in an uneven rhythm. She gasped when Min Ho’s hand moved to her back and unclasped her bra, revealing her stiffened peak. Her hands started to slip underneath his shirt; needing to touch him too. His body was hard and warm against her skin. A soft moan escaped her lips when she felt his hand on her exposed chest, caressing one of her peak as his lips were and on the other one.

She couldn’t deny the fact that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Every inch of her skin burned with his touch and her chest was so tight with longing and emot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter