Chapter 1

Letting Go

Sarang's POV

"Wah what a wonderful day." I just woke up from the best sleep I have ever slept. Of course I had to stretch. Aigoo this feels so good. 

"Unni aren't you going to be late?"

"What are you........ OMO I'M LATE!!!!!!" Damn I didn't think I was going to be late. AISH! Getting out of bed was so quick no wonder most people don't look good when they get to work. 

"MOVE SOOYOUNG!!!" Goodness I'm going to be even more late if she doesn't move her lazy from the door. I quickly ran to the bathroom and shut the door loudly. 

"AISH jinjja Sarang! I was going to use the bathroom!"

"Mianhae Jaehyo oppa! I'm in a hurry!" I was basically yelling while I was in the toilet.

After awhile I got out of the bathroom and rushed back to my room to get my clothes. Why do I have to have a large walk in closet?! Whatever I'll just wear this.

"Bye omma! Bye appa!!!" I seriously am going to get in trouble by manager oppa. 

"Taxi! Taxi! Taxi!!!! YAH!!!!!!!!!"

The taxi finally stopped and let me in. I have never really used my yelling voice this much but hell I was going to be late and I didn't want to get fired. After I told the ahjussi my location I wanted to go to he got there rather fast and I was thankful towards him. I got out and paid the ahjussi and ran striaght to the door.

"Yah where have you been?! Don't you know that we have been busy and you just now come in?!"

"Sorry Xiumin oppa. I was up last night trying to get some dance right. I promise i won't do it again."

"You promise?"

"Yes."

"Ok go and get your apron on and get to serving and making coffee."

I nodded and went to the back and got my apron. Today is going to be a busy day again. after I got my apron on I went to the cash register and waited for customers.

~Ring~

"Hello sir. How may we help you?"

"I'll just get a Espresso."

"Ok go ahead and sit and I'll bring that to you."

The guy just nodded and left to a seat. I went to make the Espresso right after he left. Why does it feel like forever since I have made coffee? I let go of the lever and made a design on the foam. I giggled at how fun it was to create something so simple on foam.

 

"Here's your order sir. Enjoy." I smiled and left after serving him his coffee.

Waiting here is so tiresome. Without even knowing it I was softly singing to myself. Every song that plays in the cafe was a whole playlist of my songs that I liked.

Mianhae mianhae hajima
Naega chorahaejijanha
Ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo
Eoseo nareul jugigo ga
Naneun gwaenchanha
Majimageuro nareul barabwajwo
Amureochi anheun deut useojwo
Nega bogo sipeul ttae
Gieokhal su itge
Naui meorissoge ne eolgul geuril su itge

Neol bonael su eomneun naui yoksimi
Jipchagi doeeo neol gadwotgo
Hoksi ireon na ttaeme himdeureonni
Amu daedap eomneun neo
Babocheoreom wae
Neoreul jiuji motae
Neon tteonabeoryeonneunde

(credits to Kpoplyrics.net)
 

"You have a really nice voice."

I jumped hearing a voice.

"Sorry did I scare you? I didn't want to disturb your singing."

It was that guy that ordered the espresso.

"Ah, um thank you. I didn't think I was that loud."

"It didn't bother me. I think you have a nice voice. Ah, your name is Sarang?"

I nodded to let him know it was my name.

"Um here's your bill." 

He nodded and reached for his wallet. I was studying his features. He had a nice jaw line, his hair was a brown color, it wasn't the neatest but he looked good. He looked up and I looked another direction. Almost got caught, aish!

"Here you go. I'll see you again then, Ms. Sarang."

What? He'll see me again? Ok creeper sentence going on here. After he left it was even more busy.

 

~Closing Time~

"Aigoo, everybody you worked hard today. Who knew that we would have that many people come in today? Well everybody time to go home the best part of the day. I'll see you all tomorrow!"

With that I went to get my things and left. It wasn't too late, it was around 7 pm. Going out of the cafe doors I felt a slight breeze. Aish! I didn't even bring a jacket. I hope it doesn't get anymore breezy. But as I was walking I wondering ot myself why the coffee guy said he would see me again? Wait probably because he's just going to go to the cafe to get coffee from there. yeah that's the reason. But why did he need to know my name? Why didn't he give me his name? I'm seriously going to go crazy if I keep thinking about this.

 

Kyungil's POV

As I went to a seat in the cafe. I kept my eyes on the girl at the cash register. She was cute. I was watching every little movement she made. When she was giggling to herself, when she was coming towards me to serve the coffee. 

"Here's your order sir. Enjoy." She smiled at me and then she left.

I looked at the espresso. This was probably what she was giggling at. I just nodded and drank the coffee while observing the cafe. I never came to this cafe before. As I drank the coffee, I felt the bitterness touch my tongue then the sweetness of the foam. It was something I knew I wouldn't get tired of. When I finished my coffee I got up and went to pay. That was when I heard the girl singing.

Mianhae mianhae hajima
Naega chorahaejijanha
Ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo
Eoseo nareul jugigo ga
Naneun gwaenchanha
Majimageuro nareul barabwajwo
Amureochi anheun deut useojwo
Nega bogo sipeul ttae
Gieokhal su itge
Naui meorissoge ne eolgul geuril su itge

Neol bonael su eomneun naui yoksimi
Jipchagi doeeo neol gadwotgo
Hoksi ireon na ttaeme himdeureonni
Amu daedap eomneun neo
Babocheoreom wae
Neoreul jiuji motae
Neon tteonabeoryeonneunde

I stood by the counter listening to her sing. She had a nice voice. She must love to sing.

"You have a nice voice."

She jumped when I told her that.

"Sorry did I scare you? I didn't want to disturb your singing.

"Ah, um thank you. I didn't think I was that loud."

"It didn't bother me. I think you have a nice voice. Ah, your name is Sarang?"

She nodded.

"Um here's your bill." 

I reached for my wallet and looked for my card to pay. I felt her ;ooking at me. I smirked to myself. Once I got the card I gave it to her.

"Here you go. I'll see you again then, Ms. Sarang."

After I left I went straight to my car and watched her. I know I sound like a creep but there was some thing about her that made me want to know her better. I was attracted to her. Maybe it was just the coffee that made me feel like this. I the engine and left.

 

 

How was the first chapter? I know Kyungil sounds like a creep. I just had to put it that way. Anyways I hope you guys liked the first chapter. I feel like it was too short. Was it too short? I don't know but please comment and subscribe and upvote if you are a awesome Dimple!! (Dimples are what I'm gonna call my readers mostly because I have dimples and I thought it should be ok.) And what song do you guys think I used for Sarang to sing? Anyways see you guys next chapter!!  Ppyong!