In Trouble

Hello My Sweetheart!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy and Jieun went off the stage after they finished their job. Suzy was very happy to see the children liked their silly and fun acts. By doing those acts and interacting with the children, she felt that she wanted to go back in her childhood days and experience those things that she did not experienced when she was young.

 

“This is the first time I felt like this. After playing with those children, I felt that I want to experience some things I did not experience in my childhood.” She shared to Jieun while taking off her mascot headdress.        

 

“Then you should now invent a time machine in order to go back in the past.” Jieun replied in which the latter responded with a laughed.

 

“If only I can. If I cannot do with myself then I should do it with my child.” She said dreamingly. Thinking with her future plans, a loud scream from a girl interrupted it. The little girl voiced out running to her and reached her with a hug. It was the first time she interacted with children and she did not remember she got pregnant and slept with a man before.

 

“Omma, I don’t know you’re already here. I can’t believe.” The little girl blurted out. Suzy thoughts were wrong. The child is really claiming her as her mom. And because of that, she spoke.

 

“Excuse me but do I know you?” The little girl looked at her and then look at the man whom she thinks that the child’s father. The child looked like she is going to cry. Seeing the very fragile child, the father stepped into action.

 

“Hyemi, can you go out for a while? We will have to talk.” He told the child. When the little girl was already out of their sight the guy walked to her.

 

“Can we talk? I know that you don’t understand why that little girl ran to you and claimed you as her mom.” Myungsoo stated while staring at her face and Suzy could swear to herself that her face became warm and red. “And I know that you are also in need of money.” He continued while still looking at her face.

 

“How did you know that? Are you stalking me?” She asked him. She was very curious why the man knew she is in need of money. After all, only her close friends knew her hard situation.

 

“It doesn’t matter now. And I will tell you straight to the point. I want you to be her mom.” His statement echoed to her mind. She looked up, shocked, to hear. “It is not what you’re thinking of. You will only act as her mom, not as my wife.” Myungsoo spoke like he was reading her thoughts. Disappointment was shown in Suzy’s face. Well, who would not be disappointed if a man told you he wanted you act as the mother of his child rather than to be his wife? For her, the statement was a mere kind of an insult. She is not that ugly or ragged to be called as a mother.

 

‘Do I really look like a mother? This man is really getting my temper.’ She thought to herself. Angriness is starting to crawl to her body.

 

“I know that you will not accept my offer this quick, but in case you need help. I think you may need me, just in time when I need you.” Myungsoo told her and took his business card from his wallet. He grabbed her hand and gave it to her. “I know you will need me someday.” He then walked out from the place leaving Suzy behind. She looked at her hand and read the card.

 

“Kim Myungsoo, CEO’s President, Kim Company.” She read the card when a loud scream bombarded the room. It’s only when she realized that Jieun is still in the room.

 

“Suji-ah! It’s Kim Myungsoo, the young CEO of the biggest company in Seoul right?” She blurted out and ran to the door to see if the man is still there. Suzy followed her and look where Jieun is staring out. “He is a big catch!” She muttered to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter