Forced

It's Us to Begin With (Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk POV

“Good morning, Mr. Park. Mr. Cho want to meet you.”

“Okay. Let him in.”

Knock knock

“come in”

“Good morning, Mr. Park”

“Good morning, Mr. Cho. So what you found? Is there any clue into this?”

“Everything was so clean, even the original of the CCTV data is lost without trace. It’s happen to the proof. Even the accident couldn’t be proof that it happens-“

“What your implied to? Please just talk to the point.”

“I’m sorry, Mr. Park. What I implied to are this accident is completely sabotage. And we couldn’t trace who the mastermind of it. But the car you tell me about, I suppose its belong to Kang Family-“

“WHATTTT??!”

“It’s just our prediction because the last trace of that car that to be happen two years ago, it said it belong to Kang Family but until now, we couldn’t figure the real owner, because the car happen to be vanish without trace, even it couldn’t be proof that the car ever be produce, since it’s just one in the world”

“alright you may dismissed”

It couldn’t be right? It suppose to be just an empty threat. She couldn’t do it to my family. After all Park-Kang family has a great bond since forever. How could she intent to broke it just because of her own benefit? Unbelievable. I must she her.

In the Kang Enterprise

“Good morning, Miss Kang. There is someone who want to meet you.”

“who is it?”

“I don’t know exactly. It’s a man and I suppose he is Park enterprise CEO”

“Let him in”

When the door open, an expected man enter….

“Well…. Well…. Well…. Look who come to meet me? My husband soon to be”

“YOU!!!!!!!!! You who harm my sister, didn’t you?”

“I don’t understand what are you talking about.”

“don’t play innocent.”

“I really don’t understand what are you saying, honey~”

“Stop pretend like you didn’t know, you plan this. You plan all of this. You plan the accident where my sister involve, aren’t you? You evil witch”

“hahahahahahaha….(Evil Laugh) Didn’t I already warn you? I will do any thing on my power to make you mine. Either you want it or it should be forced”

“You! Don’t ever touch my family ever again!”

“hahahahahahaha….(Evil Laugh) please keep it in your mind, I will not stop until I get what I want! NEVER! hahahahahahaha….(Evil Laugh)”

“CRAZY!!!!”

A week later

Here I’m lay in my bed, with my favorite book to read, but I can’t keep my mind from wandering into another place. It’s been a week, but her words still lingering in my mind. It’s like a spell on my brain. I hate the way I feel threaten. I wonder what will she do again. Wish she stop for whatever sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter