Episode 1: Where to Begin

The Truth Behind Lies

My head was going to explode. I was holding it in place so I wouldn't accidently slip when I rested it against my arms. I was sitting against a comfy coach that was inside our dorms. Most of the girls were out doing their own thing, while I sat at home on my day off. My mind at that moment went wild. It was released, and there was nothing I could do about it...

The smartphone with a cushioned  case was lying flat on its back with its screen lighten up on max brightness. That way I could read clearer in the dark room. This way I could read the criticism clearer. All on my twitter there were many comments and opinions on the recent report, and in seconds it became a trending topic. I cleared my throat and began reading the report, along with the haunting messages...

The report read in bolded letter...

 

"EXO's Baekhyun and Girls Generations Taeyeon are rumored to be in a relationship. SM Entertainment speaks out to state this is true".

The comments were violent, and the hate grew wider. Some fans were surprised, completely in shock. Others were angry, many weeping in tears and tweeting their sadness. Why was it that I did not feel bad? Was it because he was all mine? Or was it because it was common?

Many tweets were similar, others long, others short and to the point.

-- I hate Taeyeon, why does she have to take our oppa?!

-- She should be punished, she doesn't deserve him!

-- Why would oppa lie? Why would he choose her over me?! Why?!

I clenched my teeth together instantly. I couldn't tell if I was upset, angered, or hurt that both my fans and his fans would turn against me just because of something like this. I felt hurt that majority of the comments were directed negatively towards me. But he still received hate, I was surprised that some exotics hated too.

-- Baekhyun oppa is a liar. How dare he date behind our backs!

-- I have lost interest in him. I will never listen to EXO again

-- EXO is ruined, Kris is leaving and Baekhyun's in a relationship?! I'm done with them

I almost cried at the comments. I didn't want him to be involved, it wasn't his fault. I didn't like the feeling of him being dragged into this, especially since EXO had only debuted two years ago. My heart ached just looking at the messages.

 

I could only imagine how he was feeling at that moment. I was here reading news articles that were violently sparking on every news site, meanwhile he was out and about working. He could receive tremendous conflict. I hit my head. I should have never let this get out of hand. I continuously tell myself it's okay, even though I knew what would happen.

No matter where I went, or what I do, nothing could stop the interviews, questioning, hate, support, nothing could prepare me for what was to come for the both of us.

But how did this even happen? I ask myself. What could I possibly have done wrong to let this slip up?

 

It started on that one day...the day that we began talking to one another...

 

It had been reported that EXO's Baekhyun had chosen me as his ideal type. Now as a older member, I felt quite flattered that this new idol group member had chosen me as his ideal type. I thought it was simply cute that a younger man would think so highly of me. He wasn't that bad looking as I thought about it.

A few months later SM broke the news to our group that we would be having our first sub-unit group for SNSD. I was even more excited when they told me that I would be involved. The groups name would be officially known as Taetiseo, a mash of the members of the sub-unit (Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun). I remember listening to the soundtrack when I visited the recording studio, and I was the first to hear the main song "Twinkle". I giggled at the cuteness and finess of the lyrics. It would seem like we were movie stars, the ones that were as glamorous as the hollywood celebrities in American movies.

Just then the door to the studio opened and a lost man came peaking inside. I realized then and there that it was the young rookie who chosen me as his ideal type. He blushed instantly when he noticed it was me. With a bit of embarassment he tried to exit out quitly as if he wasn't there before.

"Wait" I said, stopping him from closing the door and running away. He reopened the door wider and entered a bit shy.

"I won't bite, trust me" I laughed taking the giant recording headset off my head. He looked at me, standing with nothing but politeness. 

"Hello, my name is Byun Baekhyun from rookie group EXO, it's nice to meet you" he said bowing. I nodded smiling and stood up to greet him politely. He was a gentlemen. I like how he introduced himself with proper dialect.

"I know you Baekhyun" I said sitting down once more. He stood awkwardly at first, either he was unsure what to do next, or he was completly taken back that I knew him.

"Please take a seat" I gestured to the rolling chair next to me. "And don't be scared to talk". Still he felt a bit awkward. This was the first time we had met really.

He then sat and stood, keeping his eye contact away from me.

"Hey, you were looking for something correct?" I asked. He nodded, but still averted his eyes away from me.

"What was it?"

"I was looking for the producer. He wanted to discuss the next operations for an album...I'm involved somehow...and Mr. Lee informed me that I was a part of the MV" he said nodding. I smiled. "Well he won't be back for a while...so..."

"Well in that case I must go back to my group" he said standing up from his seat.

"What's the rush?" I asked a bit concerned. He grew shy, I guess at the time he didn't want to be left alone with me.

"My leader Suho should know that the producer isn't here" he said turning to the door.

"Well I hope things work out for you" I smiled. "I hope we can talk again also" I added. This time he looked at me, as in looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Thank you noona" he answered. I smirked. "You don't need proper dialect. Be comfortale speaking to me as your friend" I said laughing. He nodded and walked out the door.

There it was...that's where I'll start the story...

 

A/N: Hey guys, here's a change of stories for once. This time it's based on a real couple that's trending now. Both Baekhyun and Taeyeon are my bias's, and as shocking as it sounded when I first heard about them; I slowly learned to support them with all my heart. So I thought, "what would it be like if I put myself in there shoes?". Let me know what you guys think. Please no hate, I would think the drama died down enough to make a story about it by now.