January 17th, 2009.

He's Obsessed.

And in other news, a man has been found badly beaten up outside his home in the Gangnam district of Seoul. He was found at approximately 8am, with sustained injury to his ribs, a broken arm and nose and has a concussion. The police and his family have been told that he is in a stable condition. The police questioned the man, asking if he had seen the attacker's face, or if there was any reason as to why he thought he may have been attacked. The police released this statement. "What could have triggered the attack is unknown; but we won't rest until we find who did this. Whether it was a premeditated attack, or just a random beating, we will find him."

Whoa. I sat there watching the news, not knowing what to think of it. Whoa. The strange thing is that the man looked familiar, but I can't think why. Maybe he was a friend of a friend? Hangil's friend, maybe? I don't know. It was hurting my head trying to think how I could possibly know him. I jumped as the main door of our apartment opened. I was too deep in thought to have any consciousness. Anyways, it was just Hangil. He must have gotten back from that late shift that ends at something like 4 o'clock in the morning. Wait... it's 10am. Where the was he? I looked him up then down. "Hangil... hwere were you?"

"What? I was just at Yasuo's again. He offered me to stay over." He replied bluntly.

"Why didn't you call...?"
"My phone died on me. Sorry babe." he came over and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. I wanted to believe him but that wasn't right. He could have just easily come home. We live closer than Yasuo, who by the way is currently living in Wonju-si, Gangwon-do. That's around 2 hours away from us! I just nodded, still suspicious. I was still trying to figure ou how I knew that guy. It was bothering me so much. I'll figure it out, I'm sure. Hangil wrapped his arms around my waist, and cuddled me close. "Did you see that report on TV about that guy who got beat really bad...? He doesn't live too far from us, yknow~" I said to Hangil, still suspicious. "No." He avoided eye contact with me. Is he okay? Getting a bit worried now. I just shrugged it off. "Well. since you're back... do you want some food? I didn't make breakfast because I was waiting for you to get back." I played with his shirt a little. He looked down and smiled at me and nodded. "Yeah. Kimchijeon would be great. You want some help?" I just shook my head at him. "Nah. I'll be fine~" I tiptoed up and kissed him gently. "You just go shower." He frowned playfully at me.

"You tryna say I stink? Huh?" Hangil tried to tickle me but I just squealed and squirmed away. "Anni anni anni! Showers are relaxing! You seemed a bit tense so you should relax!" I laughed, punching his chest playfully. He squinted at me, playfully still. "You're lucky this time, Haerin-ah. Next time I won't be so easy on you." Hangil winked at me, pinched my nose before pecking my lips and heading upstairs. I just laughed and slapped his firm as he headed off before I skipped off into the kitchen to start breakfast. I really do hope he's not lying to me. Not that he would... I hope. /sighs/ I guess time will only tell now. I don't know what I would do if he is lying to me about something...

I'm so naive at this moment. I don't quite know just how dangerous Hangil can be.