{1}

The Tease Unleashed The Beast

Areum’s POV

 

“It’s your turn Areum! T or D?” My best friend Hyomin asked cheerfully.

 

We just finished eating and started playing Truth or Dare, T or D as we call it. We’re having a picnic at the back of our car in a campsite near our neighborhood. Our neighbor’s would organize a camping event yearly to bring our neighborhood closer as they say.

 

“I choose dare.” I bravely replied.

 

“Your wish is my command. Hm.. I dare you to kiss-.“ She smirked and eyed the two guys beside us. Her very own brother and my guy best friend. Great. Just great. Areum you should’ve thought of this through. Typical Hyojin.

 

“Seok-.“ Oh God no.

 

“Areum? Hi. Can I talk to you for a moment?” Someone cut her off from behind. I turned around and saw Yoongi also known as BTS’ Suga, in case you don’t know.

 

Suga’s POV

 

My fellow neighbors also known as best friends also known as brothers also known as my fellow BTS members and I arrived at the campsite almost an hour late without Jin hyung for some reason. As soon as we parked, I started looking for Areum. I spotted her at their usual parking spot and watched them from a far.

 

“So this is why hyung can’t join us. He’s already with Areum, my Areum.” I whispered.

 

Yeah most of you may call me a Stalker right now but I would prefer the term Observant okay?

 

“I choose dare.” I heard her say. Oh no. Knowing the person Hyojin is, this is not going to be pretty.

 

“Your wish is my command. Hm.. I dare you to kiss-.” Don’t you dare Hyojin. Don’t you dare say your brother’s name.

 

“Seok-.” I knew it.

 

“Areum? Hi. Can I talk to you for a moment?” I ran to them and cut her off, knowing she’d say hyung’s name.

 

Areum has a crush on hyung, you see? And I like her. Period.

 

“Wae Su- I mean Yoongi?” She asked.

 

“Oh uhm I just wanted to talk to you.”

 

“Talk about what?”

 

“Talk about something important.”

 

“Why is something wrong? Did anything bad happen?”

 

“No, not really.” Besides the fact that you were about to kiss another guy besides me and to make it worse, you like that guy.

 

“Can’t you tell me here and now?” Aigoo…

 

“Just come with me.” I said and dragged her away from everyone.

 

After getting away from them, she forcefully removed my hand from her wrist and glared at me.

 

“Why did you take me all the way here?!” I didn’t reply and just stared at her.

 

I walked slowly towards her making her step back but she got trapped between a tree and me. Thank God that tree was there or else we’d go on forever. When our faces were only a few inches apart, she spoke up.

 

“Uhm Yoongi? Yah Yoongi. Yah Min Yoongi! Suga stop it!” I stopped and whispered to her ear.

 

“I told you to never call me Suga, didn’t I?”

 

I didn’t want her to call me that because I wanted her to be comfortable with me. I want her to treat me like her normal neighbor and not an idol. And how would that happen if she calls me by my stage name? I stared at her and saw her blushing face. Mission complete. I finally made her blush!

 

 

Areum’s POV

 

“Why did you take me all the way here?!”

 

He didn’t reply. Instead, he just stared at me and started walking my way. I took a few steps back but got trapped in between a tree and Yoongi himself. He came closer.. And closer.. And closer until his face was just a few inches away from mine.

 

“Uhm Yoongi? Yah Yoongi. Yah Min Yoongi! Suga stop it!”

 

He stopped and whispered to my ear sending chills all over my body.

 

“I told you to never call me Suga, didn’t I?” He leaned in closer and closed the gap between our fore heads, still staring at me intensely and bit his lip slowly after it seductively.

 

What the heck is this boy doing? I thought and froze. He smiled and kissed my fore head and ran away, laughing. After a few more seconds of being frozen, I called out to him.

 

“Yah Min Yoongi! What in the world was that for?!”

 

“You were looking a little paler than usual today so I thought I should add a little color to your cheeks.” He turned around and answered, smiling then tried to run away again but I made him stop.

 

“Yah yah yah Min Yoongi come here! Stop running. You know I’ll catch you no matter what.” He stayed frozen while I was marching up to him then I made him face me.

 

“I have gotten enough of you Min Yoongi. You’ve gotten far enough with your teasing. You’ve crossed the line. Now you’re going to pay.” He was really surprised with what I said right now. It’s written all over his face.

 

“W-what? Why? How? Look I’m sor-.“ Before he could even finish, I cut him off using my very own lips. Yes you heard me right, I kissed Min Yoongi. My first kiss belonged to BTS’ very own Suga. My first kiss belonged to a guy I fell for for his teasing. I just didn’t expect I’d make the move in an unexpected timing. It just had to happen when I hated him at that exact moment.

 

“Uh- I- You- Uhm-“ He stuttered when we parted, obviously in the same level of shock I was in a while ago when I thought he’d actually kiss me.

 

“Watch out Min Yoongi. You’ve unleashed the beast I’ve been keeping in for so long in me.” I uttered and walked away, smiling in victory.

 

“B-but I thought you liked hyung.” He said a few seconds later making me stop my tracks.

 

“I did. Right before you started your teasing.” I answered and looked back at the still obviously shocked Yoongi.

 

“Does that mean?-.“ I cut him off.

 

“Yes. I, Yoon Areum am in love with you, Min Yoongi. Are you happy now?” I smiled seeing him in the highest level of shock and happiness. I walked to him and gave him one last peck on his lips.

 

“See? I told you you’ve unleashed the beast in me. I can’t even control myself. I’ll talk to you later. Bye oppa.” I said and headed back to the others.

 

“Well you took longer than expected.” Daehyun uttered when I came back.

 

“Hey what happened out there? Why are you all smiles?” Hyojin asked suspiciously.

 

“Let’s just say that the chance me having a boyfriend just went up a notch.” I smiled.

 

“What?!” Everyone asked in unison.

 

“What happened between you and Suga?” Seokjin asked.

 

“Oh it's nothing really. Don’t worry.” I replied and my lips, hoping they’d get the message. And they did. They all exchanged looks and said in unison again.

 

“HE KISSED YOU?!”

 

“Nope.”

 

“YOU KISSED HIM?!” They said in unison again getting just a smile from me.

 

“Daebak. I guess “The Tease” finally unleashed “The Beast”.”