I Miss You!

I Miss Him
When you leave i tried not to cry cause if i cry i know the group will cry. But i can't help myself i'm only human you are too that's why i always try my best to tell myself that it's for the best. I got mad at you cause you did'nt even say a word you just left! All of us were so excited for our First Concert we even promised each other that will do our best. But what happened? I was waiting for you to comeback i know i'm being selfish but i just want to be with you to stand by your side and make you smile with my creepy smile:) We are the Twin Tower after all without the other one the tower isn't balance anymore. I miss biting your shoulder. I miss holding your hand. I Miss you My Galaxy:'( Did you know that in our First Concert i feel so lost because i'm so used that when i stared at my side i'll always see you there. But i hide the Pain i just Smiled i have to smile because i'm the Happy Virus after all. I wish we met in different situation not like the idol Kris and Chanyeol from EXO but as Yifan and Chanyeol. So when you try to leave i won't let you We might be separated by now but when we meet each other in the near future i won't leave you alone even if you don't want me. I will always be here for you even if your in China or whatever country Park Chanyeol will always be there for Wu Yifan! I Love You So Damn Much That I Can't Help Myself But Cry Because I Miss You. The Group Isn't Like Before We May Look Happy In The Camera And Act As If We Don't Care About You But Deep inside There's A Hole In Our Heart That Has to Be Filled With You Our Galaxy Our Leader Our Duizhang Our Picasso and Our Brother and My Love. I Hope Your Okay Yifan. Always Remember Park Chanyeol Will Always Love You:)